Author Topic: BREAKING: Iraq's parliament votes to expel US military  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING: Iraq's parliament votes to expel US military
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2020, 12:10:22 am »
Sounds like meddling and a quid pro quo to me.  Get a rope, they got 'im now!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2020, 12:12:40 am »

A rope was like so last century. Get a drone.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2020, 12:14:23 am »
Don't encourage them... schiff and nadler might just take you up on it...

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2020, 12:16:36 am »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/01/iraqi-parliament-passes-meaningless-resolution-to-end-foreign-troop-presence.php

IRAQI PARLIAMENT PASSES MEANINGLESS RESOLUTION TO END FOREIGN TROOP PRESENCE

Take that, President Trump. Iraq’s parliament passed a nonbinding resolution calling on the government to end the presence of foreign troop presence in Iraq. Not only is the resolution non-binding, but the caretaker prime minister isn’t legally authorized to sign the bill into law. Not only that, there apparently is no timetable attached to the resolution.

Not only that, the Iraqi parliament that passed the resolution was barely able to muster a quorum. Only 173 of the 329 Iraqi lawmakers participated. Nearly all of those who did are Shiite representatives. Kurd and Sunni legislators wanted nothing to do with the resolution.

The Kurds and the Sunnis presumably would like U.S. forces to remain in Iraq. Many Shiites probably would as well. Otherwise, they would have passed something stronger than a non-binding resolution with no timetable.

If you read far enough into news articles, sometimes the 2nd or 3rd paragraph, sometimes farther down, you eventually see "non-binding". But in the articles I saw, not in the first paragraph, which is usually a summary of the whole story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2020, 12:17:51 am »
Don't encourage them... schiff and nadler might just take you up on it...

I bet they are already rubbing their grubby little paws together in glee.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2020, 12:28:15 am »
I bet they are already rubbing their grubby little paws together in glee.

Impeaching the President is their go-to, tried and true plan.  They have yet to be punished for it, and if a dog does some bad thing over and over again without punishment, he'll never stop doing it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2020, 12:35:21 am »
Well, bye.

If they want us out, then Iran will try and take them over, and then the Kurds and Sunnis will fight them.

The whole shit hole will turn into a cesspool of a civil war like it used pre- Saddam,  and Iraq v. Iran.  Muzzie kiling muzzie suits me just fine.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2020, 01:40:14 am »
Iraq's parliament votes to expel US military
By Regina Zilbermints - 01/05/20 10:04 AM EST

Iraq's parliament reportedly voted on Sunday to expel the U.S. military from the country after an American airstrike killed top Iranian military commander Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad.

Gee,THANKS! Maybe we can do something nice for you in 10-15 years?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2020, 01:47:15 am »
The whole shit hole will turn into a cesspool of a civil war like it used pre- Saddam,  and Iraq v. Iran.  Muzzie kiling muzzie suits me just fine.
It's just what they do. We could send 200,000 troops and it wouldn't change anything.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2020, 01:51:30 am »
It's just what they do. We could send 200,000 troops and it wouldn't change anything.

Q F T .
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2020, 01:53:16 am »
Trump has announced major sanctions will be imposed against Iraq upon our troop withdrawal.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2020, 02:39:01 am »
The US has put how much blood and treasure, into Iraq?

For what? To secure Iraq's Oil exports to China, India, So. Korea?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2020, 02:45:12 am »
The US has put how much blood and treasure, into Iraq?

For what? To secure Iraq's Oil exports to China, India, So. Korea?

The idea was to create peace by knocking a bad actor off his pedestal.  It turned to shit when we didn't call it good and left, as promised.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2020, 02:57:35 am »
I don't mind at all.

Me neither.   888high58888

Leave them alone to kill each other.  Leave us out of it.  Most Americans don't want us to be there.  This president didn't create this problem.  WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO SHOW MUSLIMS "HOW TO LIVE" PEACEFULLY?   NOT WORKING. ISLAM.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2020, 03:13:51 am »
All we should have done was go into F ghanistan and then Pakistan with the sole intent of hunting down Osama bin Laden and killing him. Once that was done we should have left. Period.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2020, 03:38:34 am »
All we should have done was go into F ghanistan and then Pakistan with the sole intent of hunting down Osama bin Laden and killing him. Once that was done we should have left. Period.

@bigheadfred @skeeter

We didn't leave and we never leave because there is too much money to be made by "connected" defense contractors when when we stay and rebuilt everything we just destroyed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2020, 03:40:53 am »
@bigheadfred @skeeter

We didn't leave and we never leave because there is too much money to be made by "connected" defense contractors when when we stay and rebuilt everything we just destroyed.

In hindsight it appears that is what it was all about.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2020, 09:04:54 pm »
US troops preparing for 'movement out of Iraq' after vote to expel American forces
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-troops-preparing-for-movement-out-of-iraq-after-vote-to-expel-american-forces
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2020, 09:42:08 pm »
US troops preparing for 'movement out of Iraq' after vote to expel American forces
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-troops-preparing-for-movement-out-of-iraq-after-vote-to-expel-american-forces

So is too early to speculate that Trump is leaving that embassy and bases for our enemies to utilize?  Wonder how that will be justified here?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2020, 09:45:45 pm »
Now we need the EU countries to act the same way so the US can get out there as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2020, 10:04:47 pm »
So is too early to speculate that Trump is leaving that embassy and bases for our enemies to utilize?  Wonder how that will be justified here?

I'd start by pointing out this is all idle speculation, and we don't know that we're leaving, let alone the conditions of that departure.  But feel free.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2020, 10:18:54 pm »

BREAKING NEWS: Chaos over U.S. troops in Iraq as Pentagon insists they WON'T withdraw despite general leading anti-ISIS coalition saying they'll move 'out of Iraq' in draft letter released by mistake amid anger over attack that killed Qassem Soleimani

General in charge of U.S. coalition forces in Iraq tells military counterpart to prepare for helicopter flights as troops pull up stakes
    Letter says troops will soon begin flying out in transport helicopters under cover of darkness
    But defense secretary tells reporters that 'there's been no decision whatsoever to leave Iraq, period'
    Chairman of the joint chief of staff confesses that the letter was a draft released by mistake
    Donald Trump said Sunday that he would only withdraw troops if Iraq paid the U.S. for building and maintaining the main air base the coalition uses
    He also threatened greater sanctions than those he has imposed on Iran
    Iraq's parliament had passed a resolution, which is nonbinding, urging the government to evict American troops
    That was in response to Trump green-lighting a drone attack on an infamous Iranian military leader while he was in Baghdad, in Iraqi soil 
    U.S. will send six B-52 bombers to the Diego Garcia air base on an island in the Indian Ocean, to prepare for the possibility of military action against Iran

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7858201/US-led-military-coalition-says-WITHDRAW-Iraq-parliament-voted-troops-leave.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2020, 10:21:34 pm »
I'd start by pointing out this is all idle speculation, and we don't know that we're leaving, let alone the conditions of that departure.  But feel free.

Seeing Myst next post, I think the theme of the day is mass confusion. 

How does a Joint Chief of Staff draft memo get released without approval?  This whole after - response is not giving me warm fuzzies.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:23:29 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2020, 10:39:17 pm »
Seeing Myst next post, I think the theme of the day is mass confusion. 

How does a Joint Chief of Staff draft memo get released without approval?  This whole after - response is not giving me warm fuzzies.

That's why I wait before I start yelling.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2020, 10:41:46 pm »
That's why I wait before I start yelling.

Rookie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.