Author Topic: The Media Is Lying About The Attacks On The Embassy In Baghdad  (Read 468 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Media Is Lying About The Attacks On The Embassy In Baghdad
« on: January 02, 2020, 03:10:34 pm »
By Erielle Davidson
JANUARY 1, 2020
You can tell that the Obama administration’s legacy in the Middle East is in danger because the media, as the self-appointed janitors of that legacy, have gone into overdrive obfuscating the timing, context, and significance of this week’s attack on the United States embassy in Baghdad. Although President Donald Trump has gone a long way to dismantling Obama’s legacy in the region, much more remains to be done, including a halt to American taxpayer money that has been flowing into Iranian-controlled governments in Iraq and Lebanon.

Earlier this week Iran-backed militias stormed the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, chanting “Down, down USA!” and hurling water bottles and smashing security cameras. The attackers breached parts of the embassy and were only disbursed the next day, after Trump deployed Marines to ensure the safety of our embassy personnel and property.

The attacks have been building for months, including roughly a dozen attacks on U.S. assets by these militias and American retaliatory strikes against five locations in Iraq and Syria belonging to the Iranian-backed Kata’ib Hezbollah. The group represents an ongoing replication of the “Islamic revolutionary model” that Iran first “exported” to and “perfected” in Lebanon in the early 1980s.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/01/the-media-is-lying-about-the-attacks-on-the-embassy-in-baghdad/?fbclid=IwAR2bDdhuv_KiEaIxa9s9oGW-lINCeTexnocU3_ZV31YmlLAfo7rXH4oDNUA
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: The Media Is Lying About The Attacks On The Embassy In Baghdad
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 03:26:08 pm »
Initial US MSM reports called them "mourners" and "protesters". Kind of like the US MSM called the Benghazi attackers "protesters".

As another thread suggests, true mistakes have more or less random effects. And those who made them learn from mistakes when their mistakes are revealed. "Mistakes" that all point in - or away from - the same direction are agendized deception.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 03:27:50 pm »
...and were only disbursed the next day....

:banghead:

Did they pay them, or did they scatter them? If the latter, they were dispersed.

Been seeing that one a lot lately...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 03:37:40 pm »

Did they pay them, or did they scatter them? If the latter, they were dispersed.

Yeah, that stuck out at me too.  The Federalists proof reader was asleep at the switch. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 03:41:15 pm »

Yeah, that stuck out at me too.  The Federalists proof reader was asleep at the switch. 

Maybe they were "paid" protesters! 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 04:10:35 pm »
Maybe they were "paid" protesters!

They forgot how to spell "YouTube Video."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 04:22:02 pm »
What strikes me kind of odd, that these are 9-5 terrorist attackers. 

Hmmm....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 04:28:57 pm »

@Smokin Joe

HEY! Cut them a little slack! Since they promote AA,it's only logical they would have some AA editors with "Chelsea degrees".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 04:40:36 pm »

We have been paying the Iraqi's to be our friend since the fall of Saddam.  And they could have stopped at "The media is lying."
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 05:22:28 pm »

Hmmm....

Must be in a Union. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2020, 05:24:40 pm »
Must be in a Union.

Rent-a-Mob International
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 05:46:26 pm »
Rent-a-Mob International

Ah, part of the Teamsters I see. 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 06:31:54 pm »

Hmmm....

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2020, 01:18:14 am »
"The Media Is Lying About The Attacks On The Embassy In Baghdad"

"The Media Is Lying..."

That's what they do.