Author Topic: Arkansas judge in Hunter Biden paternity case mysteriously recuses himself  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arkansas judge in Hunter Biden paternity case mysteriously recuses himself
by Mike Brest
 | January 01, 2020 10:36 AM

The judge presiding over Hunter Biden's paternity case abruptly recused himself from the case this week.

Lunden Alexis Roberts, 28, filed a paternity suit against Biden alleging he is the father of her infant child in May. On Tuesday, Independence County Circuit Judge Don McSpadden filed an order saying he was recusing pursuant to the Administrative Plan of the 16th Judicial Circuit but did not provide any explanation, according to the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.

Biden, 49, took a DNA test that proved “with scientific certainty” that he fathered Roberts's child after he denied the claim. Her lawyer said she was filing the lawsuit because she "wants this baby to get financial support from the baby’s father" but added, “She really does not want this to be a media spectacle. She does not want this to affect Joe Biden's campaign."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arkansas-judge-in-hunter-biden-paternity-case-mysteriously-recuses-himself
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Makes me wonder if Judge McSpadden has received the Arkansas equivalent of a "Sicilian telegram"...

Offline mountaineer

Very curious.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Makes me wonder if Judge McSpadden has received the Arkansas equivalent of a "Sicilian telegram"...

I was going to say..Arkancide.   Same thinking.  lol