Author Topic: Top 12 Get-Trump Bloopers of 2019  (Read 133 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top 12 Get-Trump Bloopers of 2019
« on: January 01, 2020, 04:30:52 pm »
Top 12 Get-Trump Bloopers of 2019

If you enjoy watching Trump haters fall flat on their faces, 2019 was a year of political bloopers even more side-splitting than the best cat videos on YouTube.

Adam Mill
- December 31st, 2019

The year 2019 might go down in history as the funniest 365 days in American politics. “Get-Trump” videos work as a pretty good stand-in for funny cat videos: Always taking themselves too seriously, overreacting to stimuli, and exhibiting a hilarious lack of self-awareness.

So, in order to spread some holiday cheer, I have compiled a shortlist of my favorite videos of get-Trumpers and their hilarious hijinks. Let’s get right to the list:

12) If we don’t impeach, he might win the election.

How do the get-Trumpers respond to the argument that the American people can decide for themselves in 2020 whether to get rid of Trump? The ironically-named “Democrats” say, “Yes, and that’s the problem!” No, really. I’m not making this up. U.S. Representative Al Green (D-Texas) was asked, “Are you afraid this talk will help the president’s re-election?” Green responded, “I’m concerned that if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/31/top-12-get-trump-bloopers-of-2019/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Top 12 Get-Trump Bloopers of 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 01:30:15 am »
11) What is she drinking? (Pelosi)
10) Adam Schiff cries.
9) Robert Mueller has never read the Mueller report.
8) Joe Biden prefers truth over facts.
7) Lawrence O’Donnell’s single source
6) Trump opponent political suicide note No. 1: I want to tax the poor more because I care. (Bloomberg)
5) That’s easy for her to say. (Pelosi again)
4) Hot air out of both ends. (Swalwell passes gas)
3) Joe Biden’s blonde leg hair.
2) Schiff called out at his own town hall.
1) Schiff’s star fact witness knows nothing.