Author Topic: Bitter Clingers in Texas Shoot Back  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bitter Clingers in Texas Shoot Back
« on: January 01, 2020, 03:20:30 pm »
January 1, 2020
Bitter Clingers in Texas Shoot Back
By Daniel John Sobieski

The reason the Founders put the Second Amendment in the Constitution, the document Democrats and liberals selectively embrace or read things into when convenient, was seen last Sunday at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Texas, near Forth Worth where, dare we say it again, good guys with guns stopped a bad guy with a gun. 

Note the plural is used here, for video footage shows at least seven guns were drawn with seconds of the killer opening fire on the parishioners inside, killing two. But only two, as a wider massacre was stopped by those who don’t believe in gun-free zones. Two of those who returned fires were armed security guards, you know, the people used to guard our money and our politicians, but whom our politicians won’t let protect our schoolchildren.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/bitter_clingers_in_texas_shoot_back.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Bitter Clingers in Texas Shoot Back
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 03:38:32 pm »
"Two of those who returned fires were armed security guards"

They were actually "Volunteer Parishioners"

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 03:58:52 pm »
@Elderberry
@The Ghost

That church is 30+ miles from our Catholic Church.  I sent an email to a friend of mine who knows the inter-workings of our church as she volunteers to run the main office at times.  In our weekly bulletin every week there is an announcement for men who want to be church guards to contact the priest.  I asked her if any man had volunteered.  She told me when that first went into the bulletin, the priest said 30 men had volunteered.  She said she would find out more to see if we have them now.

If we don't, I will take care of myself and Bob.  I refuse to get killed in church.
Truism: "Don't pick up a gun unless you are going to use it."

Offline AL

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 04:48:09 pm »
The shot the Church guard made was incredible.  Head shot, instant kill.  Too bad two parishioner's died.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 05:04:02 pm »
The shot the Church guard made was incredible.  Head shot, instant kill.  Too bad two parishioner's died.

The church member is/was a firearms instructor and former deputy. He said he had to wait a couple of seconds to get a clear shot. That clear shot was the killer's head. The article I read said the armed people were all volunteer church members. He said it was over in about 6 seconds.

Welcome to TBR. Happy New year.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2020, 05:14:18 pm »
Anyone who is a shooter, if they haven’t watched that video, MUST watch that video.  It is a case study in one good guy doing everything wrong and the other good guy doing everything right.  The first good guy, God rest his soul, is dead because he just did EVERYTHING you should not do. He stepped up heroically, but he did not need to be.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson