Author Topic: Hunter Biden deadbeats IRS on $112,000 in taxes from his Burisma 'earnings'  (Read 768 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 30, 2019
Hunter Biden deadbeats IRS on $112,000 in taxes from his Burisma 'earnings'
By Monica Showalter

Hunter Biden, who pulled in some $80,000 a month in a no-show job as a board member for Ukrainian gas giant Burisma, seems to have a problem paying his taxes on his "earnings" from it.

According to the Daily Caller:

The IRS placed a tax lien on Hunter Biden seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from 2015, according to records the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

The federal agency issued the previously unreported lien in November 2018 and it seeks unpaid taxes for a year in which Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, served on the boards of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings and the Chinese private equity firm BHR Partners.

“We have made a demand for payment of this liability, but it remains unpaid,” the IRS stated in the lien notice, which it filed with the Washington, D.C., Recorder of Deeds. “Therefore, there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of these taxes.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/hunter_biden_deadbeats_irs_on_112000_in_taxes_from_his_burisma_earnings.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Who has "first dibs" on his @$$, the IRS or Baby Mama?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
December 30, 2019
Hunter Biden deadbeats IRS on $112,000 in taxes from his Burisma 'earnings'
By Monica Showalter

“We have made a demand for payment of this liability, but it remains unpaid,” the IRS stated in the lien notice, which it filed with the Washington, D.C., Recorder of Deeds. “Therefore, there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of these taxes.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/hunter_biden_deadbeats_irs_on_112000_in_taxes_from_his_burisma_earnings.html

Does Hunter Biden even OWN anything that can be seized? I suspect his bank accounts are NOT located in the US,and he probably rents or lives for free in places owned by relatives or people owing Slow Joe political favors. He HAS no career,other than being a bag boy for his papa.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

Does Hunter Biden even OWN anything that can be seized? I suspect his bank accounts are NOT located in the US,and he probably rents or lives for free in places owned by relatives or people owing Slow Joe political favors. He HAS no career,other than being a bag boy for his papa.

I read here the other day that he has a home in southern California.  I think it was valued at $2.5 million?  Probably mortgaged to the hilt with little equity.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I read here the other day that he has a home in southern California.  I think it was valued at $2.5 million?  Probably mortgaged to the hilt with little equity.

@LadyLiberty

Now that you mention it,I think he does own an expensive home in Ca. Since he seems to have never held a steady job,it's likely it was paid for with cash.

Sure would be interesting to see where THAT payment came from,wouldn't it? There was only two ways it could have been paid,either in cash or by bank transfer from an account in SOMEONE's name.

If he walked in with a million + in cash in a bag,I am guessing the IRS would be interested in talking with him about it.

Offline LegalAmerican

Of course.  The real TAX EVADERS.  PELOSI son, Kerry son, Romney son, Biden son, Nadler son...et al ALL ON UKRAINE ENERGY BOARD...money laundering our tax dollars back to parents & everyday receives a cut.   DECADES OF THIS!

When president TRUMP wants to investigate this, the DEMON-RATS CREATE. A FAKE, HOAX 'IMPEACH'.

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden 

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity. (president doing his job, the horror!). (POTUS doing his job)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 10:57:38 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete asks:
"Who has "first dibs" on his @$$, the IRS or Baby Mama?"

I'd put my money on the IRS...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete asks:
"Who has "first dibs" on his @$$, the IRS or Baby Mama?"

I'd put my money on the IRS...

@Fishrrman

Soooo,you have money left over you can bet!

I am guessing the IRS would be vewwy,vewwy intisterid in knowing dat!

rangerrebew

IRS Placed Lien on Hunter Biden for $113,000 in Unpaid Taxes
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 05:32:03 pm »

IRS Placed Lien on Hunter Biden for $113,000 in Unpaid Taxes

01/04/2020 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

In response to owing $112,805 in unpaid taxes in 2015, the IRS placed a lien on Hunter Biden.

Hunter served on the board of Ukrainian gas giant Burisma Holdings that year, netting $83,000 a month, and Chinese equity firm BHR Partners, earning an additional fortune deserving equal scrutiny.

However, Biden's finances remain murky, as he has refused to hand over basic information in an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas.

Per the Daily Caller:

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/irs-placed-lien-on-hunter-biden-for-113-000-in-unpaid-taxes

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: IRS Placed Lien on Hunter Biden for $113,000 in Unpaid Taxes
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 05:39:15 pm »

However, Biden's finances remain murky, as he has refused to hand over basic information in an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas.

Child molesting former VPOTUS's son has a paternity case with an Arkansas Stripper being paid with illegal bribes from a Ukranian Natural Gas Company?

I want to invest in the movie rights of this mofo. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 05:43:38 pm »
   Who ever would have thought 6 months ago that it would be his own son that would be the one to take Ol Slow Joe out of the race?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 06:14:42 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 08:29:56 pm »
Been reading up on Hunter.  What a guy!  He also has or had drug/alcohol addictions.  Wikipedia quotes him as saying this:

There's addiction in every family. I was in that darkness. I was in that tunnel—it's a never-ending tunnel. You don't get rid of it. You figure out how to deal with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

Uh, Hunter.  My family doesn't have any addictions.  But then again, my family doesn't have all that money you and your father have to squander on dope and booze.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 11:04:02 pm »
Child molesting former VPOTUS's son has a paternity case with an Arkansas Stripper being paid with illegal bribes from a Ukranian Natural Gas Company?

I want to invest in the movie rights of this mofo.

@catfish1957

You can get by with telling the IRS to go to hell if you are Slow Joe's son/bag man.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 11:05:16 pm »
   Who ever would have thought 6 months ago that it would be his own son that would be the one to take Ol Slow Joe out of the race?

@corbe

It won't. It would if he were a Republican,but the Dims all identify with not paying taxes.