Author Topic: Police respond to 'active threat' at church outside of Fort Worth, Texas  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Police respond to 'active threat' at church outside of Fort Worth, Texas
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2019, 09:48:40 pm »
Suspect identified in TX church shooting – extensive history of violence

American Military News by Ryan Morgan 12/30/2019

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/12/suspect-identified-in-tx-church-shooting-extensive-history-of-violence/

Keith Thomas Kinnunen has been named as the suspect who was shot and killed to stop the shooting attack, according to KXAS-TV. Kinnunen reportedly had a criminal history in Tarrant County, Texas, that included charges for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in 2009 and 2013 property theft charges.

Kinnunen was also reportedly arrested on weapons charges in Linden, N.J. in Sept. 2016. He was found at the time, taking pictures outside of an oil refinery in at the time of the arrest. He reportedly said he was just taking pictures of “interesting sites.”

At the time of his 2016 New Jersey arrest, Kinnunen also had warrants out for aggravated assault charges in Oklahoma, according to mycentraljersey.com.

More at link.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2019, 10:06:28 pm »
Interstate generic thug.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2019, 10:33:32 pm »
Interstate generic thug.

He wore a fake beard, took communion, then did his JIHAD.  He says he supports islam, is black.  Wore a black coat & black hoodie.  Beware of TROJAN HORSE. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2019, 04:08:06 am »

I fear what you say is true @IsailedawayfromFR . These are strange times we live in.

I really think that part of the reason our young people are so ridiculous is because they are scared. Don't know about you but when I was a kid I never even thought to be scared to go to school, church, the mall or the movies. About the time I start  to pull my hair out about how they act I remember that in addition to the stupidity of their age that they deal with more than I ever did at their age...and they are scared. So am I!
You have a point. While when I grew up there was the spectre of nuclear annihilation, that didn't keep us from going about our daily lives. We had something today's kids aren't programmed with: Hope.
We were told "If you don't like it change it, If it's broke, fix it."
Today's kids are taught everything is disposable and temporary, and that affects their lives, not just their buying habits.
They've been separated from The Almighty by the machinations of the Left, forbidden to mention Him in the schools.
They've been subjected to a constant babble about how humans are destroying the planet and we'll all die within 10-20 years, and don't have a prayer (literally, see above) to survive that.
They've been given every excuse for the problems they have, but isolated from the solutions by the same people who remind them daily how badly they have it.
And the Press will find something for them to be afraid of, even if they have to span the globe to do it, and pipe it right into their living room, phone, or head.
Leftists are toxic in ways that aren't readily apparent.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2019, 04:10:29 am »
Thought it was 3 seconds.
Either way, how long did it take the police to get there?

(rhetorical question).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2019, 04:12:10 am »

He wore a fake beard, took communion, then did his JIHAD.  He says he supports islam, is black.  Wore a black coat & black hoodie.  Beware of TROJAN HORSE.
He doesn't look black from the mug shot. Is this one of those 'identifying' things?

C S Lewis

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2019, 10:16:43 am »
Texas shooter had been arrested in NJ — with 12-gauge shotgun

The man authorities say gunned down two people inside a Texas church Sunday had a lengthy criminal history, including a weapons arrest in New Jersey.

Keith Thomas Kinnunen, 43, was shot and killed by volunteer security at the church in Tarrant County after shooting and killing two other men, according to law enforcement in Texas. The FBI is taking part in the investigation into Sunday's church, and a motive remains unclear.

As reported at the time by MyCentralJersey.com, Kinnunen was arrested in September 2016 by police in Linden, who said they found Kinnunen in possession of a 12-gauge shotgun and rounds of ammunition wrapped in plastic, riding a bicycle near the Phillips 66 refinery

https://nj1015.com/texas-shooter-had-been-arrested-in-nj-with-12-gauge-shotgun/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 04:04:49 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2019, 10:18:57 am »
Texas shooter had been arrested in NJ — with 12-gauge shotgun

The man authorities say gunned down two people inside a Texas church Sunday had a lengthy criminal history, including a weapons arrest in New Jersey.

Keith Thomas Kinnunen, 43, was shot and killed by volunteer security at the church in Tarrant County after shooting and killing two other men, according to law enforcement in Texas. The FBI is taking part in the investigation into Sunday's church, and a motive remains unclear.

As reported at the time by MyCentralJersey.com, Kinnunen was arrested in September 2016 by police in Linden, who said they found Kinnunen in possession of a 12-gauge shotgun and rounds of ammunition wrapped in plastic, riding a bicycle near the Phillips 66 refinery

https://nj1015.com/texas-shooter-had-been-arrested-in-nj-with-12-gauge-shotgun/

The second story, which is embedded in the first, is really scary and weird. It’s three years old.

Texas man arrested in Linden on gun charge

LINDEN - A 39-year-old Texas man was arrested after police found him in possession of a .12 gauge shotgun and rounds while in the area of the Phillips 66 refinery.

Around 4:30 p.m. Monday, police responded to Lower Road near the city public works garage for a report of a suspicious person on a bicycle.

A resident reported a suspicious man was asking about photographing the oil tank field at the Phillips 66 refinery.

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2016/09/13/texas-man-arrested-linden-gun-charge/90303344/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2019, 01:27:35 pm »
Firearms instructor took out gunman at Texas church service

Houston Chronicle by JAKE BLEIBERG and JAMIE STENGLE, 12/31/2019

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/texas/article/Armed-congregants-kill-gunman-who-shot-2-at-Texas-14938869.php

Alarms went off in Jack Wilson's head the moment a man wearing a fake beard, a wig, a hat and a long coat walked into a Texas church for Sunday services.

By the time the man approached a communion server and pulled out a shotgun, Wilson and another security volunteer were already reaching for their own guns.

The attacker shot the other volunteer, Richard White, and then the server, Anton “Tony” Wallace, sending congregants scrambling for cover. The gunman was heading toward the front of the sanctuary as Wilson searched for a clear line of fire.

“I didn’t have a clear window," he said, referring to church members who "were jumping, going chaotic.” Wilson, a 71-year-old firearms instructor who has also been a reserve sheriff's deputy, said: “They were standing up. I had to wait about half a second, or a second, to get my shot. I fired one round. The subject went down.”

More at link.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2019, 02:50:01 pm »
https://wgno.com/2019/12/30/the-gunman-in-the-texas-church-shooting-had-run-ins-with-police-and-had-been-homeless-his-sister-says/

The gunman in the Texas church shooting had run-ins with police and had been homeless, his sister says

Keith Thomas Kinnunen, 43, was shot and killed seconds after opening fire in the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement. Two parishioners — Anton Wallace, 64, and Richard White, 67 — were killed in the shooting. The church’s head of security, Jack Wilson, fatally shot Kinnunen and saved lives.

Prior to the shooting, Kinnunen had several run-ins with authorities. Fort Worth police arrested him in 2008 and charged him with felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to Department of Public Safety court records. The charge was later lowered to misdemeanor deadly conduct, and he was convicted in 2009, the records show. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail.
... (more cases) ...
Kinnunen was “more of a loner” who had been to the church several times before and was welcomed in, said Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

The gunman’s death made it even more difficult to determine his motivations, Paxton said.

Kinnunen’s sister, Amy Kinnunen, said both Keith and their younger brother, Joel, had lived on the streets. Joel took his own life in 2009 and Sunday was his birthday, she said. She told CNN she last spoke to Keith in November.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2019, 04:02:26 pm »
From article, this appears to be a really weird family. 
Kinnunen’s sister, Amy Kinnunen, said both Keith and their younger brother, Joel, had lived on the streets. Joel took his own life in 2009 and Sunday was his birthday, she said. She told CNN she last spoke to Keith in November.

She said her brother was bouncing between the homes of friends, though White Settlement is where he most recently lived. She described him as religious and said she didn’t believe the shooting was a political act or one of revenge.

“Any problem that you had, he could give you a Bible scripture. He was very close to the Lord. I believe that is why he chose the church,” she said.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2020, 01:07:09 am »
https://www.libertyparkpress.com/armed-intervention-not-gun-reform-stopped-tx-church-gunman/

That “good guy with a gun” has identified himself on social media as Jack Wilson, president of On Target LTC, LLC, who is also a candidate for public office. Wilson fired one shot that put the gunman down.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2020, 02:07:21 am »
He doesn't look black from the mug shot. Is this one of those 'identifying' things?

Lost my post.  I said, that is what I read first. Many times people who are mental are used by people who do 'flag flags" on Americans. Even dead people are used sometimes.  Now you want proof.

Most of us have said. MK-ULTRA PROGRAMMING. Taking mentally ill people to do heinous 'crimes".
---------------------------------------------------
David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say about these most unscrupulous operations:
“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/08/04/ ... ag-rumors/

So the Dayton shooter is Connor S. Betts and this obituary from 2014 is for a Connor D. Betts.

Here's a picture of who we are told the Dayton shooter is.
Connor S. Betts.

And here's the obituary from 2014.

LINK

But the obituary can no longer be found.

I did a search and it was still in the results but I got a message saying the page no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 02:11:06 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2020, 02:08:49 am »

That is, what was said, early on.  There have also been 'false flag's" where people were used for the crime, but were actually dead.  Now, you want proof.

DEEP STATE doing the killings. Black-ops...witnesses say 3 to 4 people doing the shooting, then they find, some mentally ill person on medication to blame it on!  Right after Omar says 'white men are dangerous".  Betts died in 2014.  Hartford news.  These inks are now 404'ed  & 'can't find".  Being removed from history.  (shooting was 2019)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 02:16:11 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2020, 11:39:19 am »
Texas Churchgoers Welcomed the Poor, but Sensed This One Was Trouble

“He had on several occasions been given food, but he was upset that they would never give him any money,” said Jack Wilson, a parishioner who led a volunteer security team the church had set up when it moved into its new location a little less than three years ago.

Mr. Kinnunen came back to the church on Sunday, but this time, he pulled out a shotgun during the communion service and fatally shot two parishioners — just before Mr. Wilson killed him with a single shot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-churchgoers-welcomed-the-poor-but-sensed-this-one-was-trouble/ar-BBYvGtV?ocid=spartandhp

Online mountaineer

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2020, 02:12:26 pm »
“He had on several occasions been given food, but he was upset that they would never give him any money,”
That can be an ongoing problem at churches. Ours was like a magnet for people who seemed to assume we and our pastor would be gullible enough to respond to their fake sob stories with piles of cash, no questions asked.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2020, 02:15:12 pm »
That is, what was said, early on.  There have also been 'false flag's" where people were used for the crime, but were actually dead.  Now, you want proof.

DEEP STATE doing the killings. Black-ops...witnesses say 3 to 4 people doing the shooting, then they find, some mentally ill person on medication to blame it on!  Right after Omar says 'white men are dangerous".  Betts died in 2014.  Hartford news.  These inks are now 404'ed  & 'can't find".  Being removed from history.  (shooting was 2019)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
It hasn't exactly gone unnoticed that many of the mass killing shooters were on some sort of psych drugs, from Kliebold and Harris (Columbine) onward, and very possibly before that incident.
While that sure seems to be the case, that these (non-jihadist, mass) shooters all had some sort of mental issues, might not the presence of mental illness be sufficient in itself?
The question arises of motive, and aside from 'spooking the herd' for the purpose of manipulating people en masse to throw their rights away for a false sense of security, I can't really see a motive, unless there were specific individuals in these crowds who were targeted and the other victims were just to add randomness and noise to cover for a specific hit.

In that instance, there are a host of other methods that would be less messy and have less collateral damage--something more precise, and just as easy to make appear misfortune or accident. Those controlling the narrative (official records, etc released to the press) have the ability to make anyone look like they were despondent, a lunatic, like they had a substance abuse problem, etc. Even Epstein under suicide watch managed to check out, with (likely) or without the assistance of others.

If there are characteristics of individuals among the victims of these shootings which might indicate a deep state or other interest group's specific motives, the victim lists should be scrutinized for common threads which might tie down who is behind these killings, assuming for a moment that there would be a single group or entity behind them with reason to target individuals in the groups killed. I remain unconvinced, despite the apparent readiness of the totalitarians in our government to pounce on such events and use them to try to pass legislation--a tactic which I believe the People are becoming increasingly resistant to.
I think the speed with which legislation is proposed is more a factor influenced by the readiness of those who would remove or compromise the RKBA to utilize such events to further their disarmament agenda, and not that they are coordinating and preparing such legislation for any specific incident. (an area, perhaps the GOP should study in order to get their legislation ready for when they have an advantage in Congress and elsewhere, rather than play tiddlywinks sitting on their thumbs for two years with a clear policy setting advantage).

At any rate, whether there is some totalitarian entity behind the killings, or whether they are the result of individual unrelated and demented minds, the awakening of American gun owners cannot be ignored, especially as the popularity of the very firearms which those who seek to disarm us want to take most has increased, despite media attempts to demonize them. We will resist any attempts to disarm us, as Virginia proves so far.

Incidents like this one only show why and only prove to Americans that they need to keep their ability to be armed.

In the video, the spacing of shots is about one second. From the first shot by the perp to the last by the security guy, only 2-3 seconds passed. Imagine having to rely on police to be called, respond, and then do anything, and the shooter would be out of ammo or targets by then, if not overcome by other means.

Most people couldn't have their phone out and dial 9-1-1 before the incident was over. As I said, and at risk of being repetitive, this only underscores the need for Americans of good character to be armed.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2020, 02:49:57 pm »
That can be an ongoing problem at churches. Ours was like a magnet for people who seemed to assume we and our pastor would be gullible enough to respond to their fake sob stories with piles of cash, no questions asked.

@mountaineer   Have you seen this:

Texas church gunman had demanded cash before shooting, minister says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-church-shooting-gunman-visited-the-congregation-before-demanding-cash-2019-12-31/

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2020, 03:03:34 pm »
Yes, and my church dealt with a few people very much like this guy. One woman who didn't get what she wanted took her revenge (or thought she did) by falsely accusing the pastor of improprieties. People can be real crazies when they don't get their drug money.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org