Author Topic: Meet the Depressed on NBC this morning  (Read 204 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Meet the Depressed on NBC this morning
« on: December 29, 2019, 05:12:23 pm »
 Did you watch "Meet the Depressed" on tv this morning? The whole damn hour was dedicated  to "false reporting",and how the Trump administration was corrupting news  and politics with false news reports every day,causing the public to lose trust in the news.

Not ONE single mention of the lying and distorting of the Clintons,Gores,Obamas,Schiff,or any other Dim in all of history. ONLY Trump and the Republicans are doing it.

The homosexual lip-biting fool Chuck Todd looked like he was going to have an orgasm several times.

I have NEVER seen the Dims so afraid of anything in my life as they are Trump. They are in a full-panic mode. They thought they had it all under control because the left owns ALL of the major media outlets,and then Trump came along,unfiltered,not owing anybody a single damn thing,and started exposing them and their lies,and blowing them out of the water with his tweets.

This is some serious shit. Todd had guest after guest on his show,and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them both in the media and out of the media was horrified about how Trump was "destroying the public trust in the news".

I have honestly NEVER seen anything on tv this one-sided. It might as well have been an add for the DNC. Trump has these people terrified.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mesaclone

Re: Meet the Depressed on NBC this morning
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 05:24:52 pm »
Did you watch "Meet the Depressed" on tv this morning? The whole damn hour was dedicated  to "false reporting",and how the Trump administration was corrupting news  and politics with false news reports every day,causing the public to lose trust in the news.

Not ONE single mention of the lying and distorting of the Clintons,Gores,Obamas,Schiff,or any other Dim in all of history. ONLY Trump and the Republicans are doing it.

The homosexual lip-biting fool Chuck Todd looked like he was going to have an orgasm several times.

I have NEVER seen the Dims so afraid of anything in my life as they are Trump. They are in a full-panic mode. They thought they had it all under control because the left owns ALL of the major media outlets,and then Trump came along,unfiltered,not owing anybody a single damn thing,and started exposing them and their lies,and blowing them out of the water with his tweets.

This is some serious shit. Todd had guest after guest on his show,and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them both in the media and out of the media was horrified about how Trump was "destroying the public trust in the news".

I have honestly NEVER seen anything on tv this one-sided. It might as well have been an add for the DNC. Trump has these people terrified.

The only thing that destroys trust is lying and deception.

The media refuses to look inward to discover the true cause of its problem because the entire structure of "liberalness" rests on a distortion of reality. As they are partisans first, and journalists second, they are doing what the must to maintain the facade they have created. Generally, in the end, the truth wins out...though its often a long time coming.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Meet the Depressed on NBC this morning
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 06:27:58 pm »
Politicians cannot "destroy" the credibility of the "press" by calling them out.  Only the press can do it to themselves, as indeed they have.  As Jacob Marley said in A Christmas Carol, "I forged these chains myself, link by link!" 

The so-called "press" has been forging their chains with lies for as long as I can remember.  I'm 60.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: