Author Topic: Governor criticized after illegal immigrant convicted of murder is transferred to ICE custody on re  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

Governor criticized after illegal immigrant convicted of murder is transferred to ICE custody on release

Man was released on parole after serving 22 years in state prison

Aaron Colen

An illegal immigrant who was convicted of murder in California more than two decades ago was released on parole Monday, and immediately taken into Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody, and some immigrant rights activists are upset with Gov. Gavin Newsom (D).

According to The Associated Press, Newsom has been criticized for cooperating with ICE in a state that has laws directing state agencies to not cooperate with federal immigration authorities in the transfer of illegal immigrants who are released.

The convict was Cambodian illegal immigrant Tith Ton, who served 22 years in state prison for murdering a rival gang member.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/california-governor-criticized-after-illegal-immigrant-convicted-of-murder-is-transferred-to-ice-custody-on-release
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:02:32 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

"Prasad argued that Ton had turned his life around in the past two decades and become a substance abuse counselor. "

How nice ol' Ton has turned his life around.  It will be so much nice in his native country. :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This poor chap's country of origin isn't the "correct" demographic for the Rats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This poor chap's country of origin isn't the "correct" demographic for the Rats.
  Poor chap?

A murderer like this should be executed instead of felt sorry for.

Except this is California.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
  Poor chap?

A murderer like this should be executed instead of felt sorry for.

Except this is California.

Sorry...I forgot this:

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: