Author Topic: If The FBI’s Contempt For The Law Is Not Reined In, Its Abuses Will Get Worse  (Read 433 times)

Online corbe

If The FBI’s Contempt For The Law Is Not Reined In, Its Abuses Will Get Worse

The former CIA and FBI director’s article is a symptom of how the establishment media has become the propaganda arm of an increasingly robust U.S. authoritarian movement.

By Adam Mill
December 26, 2019

In 2018, the U.S. government filed 1,117 final applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court for authority for the FBI to conduct electronic surveillance and physical searches. One application was withdrawn. One other was denied. The remaining 1,115 were granted.

Hours before the FISA court issued a December 17 order openly declaring that it could no longer trust any of the sworn statements the FBI had submitted to justify spying on Americans, The New York Times published an opinion article by William Webster, a former director of both the FBI and the CIA. Webster wrote, “Today, the integrity of the institutions that protect our civil order is, tragically, under assault from too many people whose job it should be to protect them.”

Gone are the days The New York Times worked to expose government abuse of power. The New York Times now defends power from truth.

No More ‘Dissent Is Patriotism’

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/26/if-the-fbis-contempt-for-the-law-is-not-reined-in-its-abuses-will-get-worse/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If The FBI’s Contempt For The Law Is Not Reined In, Its Abuses Will Get Worse

:yowsa:  :amen:

Perhaps it will be reined in despite everything

Against all Odds – Three FBI Officials Quietly Working to Reveal the Truth…

I’m certain if the top tier was cleared out (with an aggressive posture) those middle-tier honest-brokers could greatly help AG Bill Barr…. IF, Barr is genuinely disposed therein.

However, AG Bill Barr’s continued defense and support for FBI Director Chris Wray, Deputy FBI Director David Bowditch and FBI legal counsel Dana Boente; in addition to his former -perhaps reformed- impression of U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu, runs counter to the honest administration of justice.

Consider, and note: Brandon Van Grack is still working for AG Bill Barr…
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien