Author Topic: The Democratic Party's Sick, Twisted Agenda for the Next Four Years is to Keep Impeaching Trump  (Read 281 times)

rangerrebew

The Democratic Party's Sick, Twisted Agenda for the Next Four Years is to Keep Impeaching Trump
 By Steve Straub
Published December 24, 2019 at 4:32am

Here in one brutally illustrated cartoon is the Democrat Party’s sick and twisted agenda for the next four years:

Does that about sum it up?

Here’s the story…

House Judiciary Counsel Suggests Trump Can be Impeached Again Over Testimony From Don McGahnBottom dwelling, scum sucking Democrats are now suggesting that President Trump can be impeached all over again, this time over testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn, as Reuters reports:
READ MORE

“A U.S. House of Representatives panel told an appeals court on Monday that despite having already voted to impeach President Donald Trump lawmakers still have an urgent need for testimony from former White House counsel Don McGahn.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/political-cartoon/democratic-partys-sick-twisted-agenda-next-four-years-keep-impeaching-trump

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep. They have made no secret of this. In fact, some Dems were boasting that they would begin another impeachment the minute the election results are finalized.

But in my hopeful opinion, I think it is all moot. I'm pretty sure they will lose the House. That will put a stake through the heart of "impeachment mania", which has essentially replaced the Democrat Party at this point. It's all they live for. It's all they have.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:10:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I strongly suspect that the Democrats' Perpetual Impeachment campaign is only part of a much broader agenda, one that includes undermining Americans' faith in fair elections and in the rule of law, with an ultimate goal of replacing our Constitution with something more to the liking of Progressives. Top down, bottom up, inside out.     
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a fact the Rats will have a permanent Impeachment Committee if Trump wins and they keep the House.  That's what happens when bad deeds go unpunished.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

I strongly suspect that the Democrats' Perpetual Impeachment campaign is only part of a much broader agenda, one that includes undermining Americans' faith in fair elections and in the rule of law, with an ultimate goal of replacing our Constitution with something more to the liking of Progressives. Top down, bottom up, inside out.     

They want to make the US like the Weimar Republic, where nobody has any faith in our institutions. The fact is, had Hitler not taken over Germany, the Communists would have.