Author Topic: Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness For Funneling Millions In Foreign Donations To Sc  (Read 751 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness For Funneling Millions In Foreign Donations To Schiff, Hillary Clinton And Democrats — New Data Shows Bill And Hillary Involved

(Gateway Pundit) – The Liberal Media Is Covering This Up!…

HUGE DEMOCRAT MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS SCANDAL BROKEN UP!

Earlier this month The Gateway Pundit reported on the news that Democrat operative and Robert Mueller chief witness George Nader was indicted for his involvement in illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities to the Hillary campaign in 2016.

Nader was one of Mueller’s top witnesses and he is a top Democrat donor and convicted child molester.

https://www.rightcountry.com/bill-barr-indicts-8-including-mueller-top-witness-for-funneling-millions-in-foreign-donations-to-schiff-hillary-clinton-and-democrats-new-data-shows-bill-and-hillary-involved/

Offline bilo

It's nice to see some of these slugs being held accountable.

I'll get really excited though when they start indicting Comey, Brennen, McCabe, Page, Strock and the rest of the deep state garbage. I'm not holding my breath though.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

Whats really gonna be fun is watching the rat media try to avert it's eyes as these indictments continue to pile up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Currently, Nader is in federal custody on other charges.

Ruh,ROH!

I am predicting a sudden rash of suicides by prominent people,some of whom are already being held in federal custody.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Ruh,ROH!

I am predicting a sudden rash of suicides by prominent people,some of whom are already being held in federal custody.

Nader is accused of transporting a 14-year-old European boy to the United States for sex in the year 2000.   What a sick SOB!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

Nader is accused of transporting a 14-year-old European boy to the United States for sex in the year 2000.   What a sick SOB!

The rage I have for these types of animals is beyond words. I can take comfort though in knowing Jesus will deal with him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Boy prostitute or girl prostitute,makes no difference to me.  Even the fact the child was a prostitute makes no difference to me. He KNEW it was a minor,and that is WHY he paid to have the minor shipped to him. Lock his ass up FOREVER!

rangerrebew

Media Cover-Up: The 8 Mueller Witnesses That Were Just Indicted…For Funneling Money To Clintons And Schiff! This Is Huge…

(Liberty Bell) – This is the biggest headline of the day that you won’t hear in the mainstream media.

As we’ve reported, chief witness in the special counsel Robert Mueller investigation was one George Nader.

Nader, who has been collared for child sex crimes, was also indicted earlier this month for being involved in illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities to the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016.

https://www.libertybell.com/media-cover-up-the-8-mueller-witnesses-that-were-just-indicted-for-funneling-money-to-clintons-and-schiff-this-is-huge/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,now we all know somebody who can't buy life insurance.

Anybody taking bets on how long it will take him to "commit suicide" while in custody?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I was waiting for FOX News to break this story.  I don't see it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The rage I have for these types of animals is beyond words. I can take comfort though in knowing Jesus will deal with him.
The Almighty can take care of them. He claimed Vengeance, and has the ability and creativity to handle things far better than any of us. That said, they should be locked away for the rest of their days, after being duly convicted, of course.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rudy Dekermenjian

I confess that is the only name I recognize,and I THINK I recognize it from the custom car/hot rod culture of the 50's. Maybe a famous show promoter?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I confess that is the only name I recognize,and I THINK I recognize it from the custom car/hot rod culture of the 50's. Maybe a famous show promoter?
Nah, he's a California Lawyer...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nah, he's a California Lawyer...

@Smokin Joe

Ahhhh,somehow connected to celebs,so he has been mentioned on tv! That makes sense.

Offline bilo

The Almighty can take care of them. He claimed Vengeance, and has the ability and creativity to handle things far better than any of us. That said, they should be locked away for the rest of their days, after being duly convicted, of course.

:amen: