Author Topic: Nike Releases Colin Kaepernick’s Signature Shoe Two Days Before Christmas  (Read 1381 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The only thing those shoes are good for is to step in fresh dog shit.

I was thinking the "picture" of Kaep at the too of the ankle looks a lot like the Ayatollah Khomeini. :smokin: Maybe the Assahola Kaepernick?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 11:26:37 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The only thing those shoes are good for is to step in fresh dog shit.
If the bottoms aren't 'spike' resistant, I wouldn't even go jogging in San Francisco in 'em.

For just double that (actually, time an a half), I can get a decent pair of waterproof, insulated, American Made work boots from Georgia Boot that will hold up to almost anything. I understand that isn't what many desire for footwear, but it sure works for me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If the bottoms aren't 'spike' resistant, I wouldn't even go jogging in San Francisco in 'em.

For just double that (actually, time an a half), I can get a decent pair of waterproof, insulated, American Made work boots from Georgia Boot that will hold up to almost anything. I understand that isn't what many desire for footwear, but it sure works for me.

Work boots?  What the f would the potential buyer of the Kneegoers shoe know about work boots much less work.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

Work boots?  What the f would the potential buyer of the Kneegoers shoe know about work boots much less work.
I reckon they'd see a pair of sh*tkickers as a dangerous threat, all right. If they ever 'got loose' in their vicinity, there'd be little left but t-shirts and tennis shoes.....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A great shoe. New Balance.

I'll look at them, if they have narrow sizes.  I like my Brooks the best.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

I normally buy New Balance for myself -- great walking shoe.
Pretty much wear them all year.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Nike released some Red basketball shoe a few years ago.
It was selling for some $300+ dollars.
It became a bright 'MUG ME' sign for everyone who wore them.
Hundreds of people were mugged for their shoes, and dozens were injured or killed.
I think they were the ones that had the ones with the bright red LED's that lit up when you stepped. One of my former students got pretty P!$$ED when I told him that it was cops idea to make him easier to chase at night. I wan't stereotyping, he had already been in Juvie twice.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think they were the ones that had the ones with the bright red LED's that lit up when you stepped. One of my former students got pretty P!$$ED when I told him that it was cops idea to make him easier to chase at night. I wan't stereotyping, he had already been in Juvie twice.

@verga

ONLY in America can poor people living in public housing on welfare afford to buy 300 dollar sneakers for their chil-runs. You can bet your bippy the majority of the working-class Americans whose taxes pay all their living expenses in addition to paying for those shoes can't afford to buy them for their own children,even if they were brain-damaged enough to want to.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

My wife had a pair which lit up with flashing red and blue. We got behind someone weaving on the highway one night and she rolled down the window, whipped one of the sneakers off and started banging it on the roof of the car.
It was a miracle that fool didn't wreck.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

:bigsilly:
My wife had a pair which lit up with flashing red and blue. We got behind someone weaving on the highway one night and she rolled down the window, whipped one of the sneakers off and started banging it on the roof of the car.
It was a miracle that fool didn't wreck.
:rolling: