Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Gives Slurring, Incoherent Answer to Impeachment Question  (Read 692 times)

Offline libertybele

She definitely has some problems.  As much as I don't like her, I do sympathize with her.  Getting old is no fun!

Nancy Pelosi Gives Slurring, Incoherent Answer to Impeachment Question

Video at link:

www.westernjournal.com/nancy-pelosi-gives-slurring-incoherent-answer-impeachment-question/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal]www.westernjournal.com/nancy-pelosi-gives-slurring-incoherent-answer-impeachment-question/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal[/url]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 02:40:34 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gives Slurring, Incoherent Answer to Impeachment Question
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 02:44:22 am »
She's something.    :yowsa:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 08:26:50 am »
Did she get a boob job, or is she actually gaining weight?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 01:28:58 pm »
She is 79 and her behavior has signs of memory loss, can't find the words she needs to say.  She is searching her brain to find the words, but can't.  This is common with older people.  Also, older people can write better than they can speak.  They are not under pressure right then to come up with the words, plus they can look up the words they want to write. 

What she does remember, is how congress works.  This is why she is elected over and over.  If I was she, I would pick an aide to speak for me - would give the aide a prepared transcript to read.  It would be like it used to be in the White House with the communications director having a daily briefing.  Pelosi would not do it every day but use that method when she needed to get info. out.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stammering, Blabbering, Stuttering Pelosi Tries to Explain the Impeachment Delay
By Michael van der Galien December 22, 2019

In a video that has gone viral, Nancy Pelosi tries to explain why she has decided to delay the impeachment circus. The key part of that sentence is "tries to." What comes out of her mouth makes no sense whatsoever. None.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/video-stammering-blabbering-stuttering-pelosi-tries-to-explain-the-impeachment-delay/

If you want to know why Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House, you only have to watch this video of a news conference she gave on Thursday. Such eloquence! It's absolutely amazing to listen to her. Martin Luther King Jr., eat your heart out!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
*Smartest* thing a Leftist has stammered/blathered in a long time.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The botoxed witch should be removed from the stage.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2019, 02:32:59 pm »
Congress doesn't work. The Founders didn't want a couple dozen communists to highjack the government, lie, cheat, and defy historical precedent.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2019, 03:32:10 pm »
Did some media type ask her a non-softball?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2019, 03:36:35 pm »
Lol whatta putz. She falls back on the Don't Mess With Nancy routine when she can't manage a coherent answer.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 03:37:41 pm »
Did some media type ask her a non-softball?
She gets angry and snippy if you ask her a question that requires her to remember something or to think.
'Ms. Pelosi, can you tell me today's date, approximately what time is it, and the name of the building you're currently in?'

I've already addressed that several times...I don't want to talk about that anymore!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2019, 05:27:57 pm »
She sounds like she's had more than one mini-stroke.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2019, 05:29:26 pm »
As with Joe Biden, it's a shame Nancy's family won't intervene in her dementia problem.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2019, 05:33:05 pm »
After watching that mental breakdown I changed my answer to "what to give Nancy for Christmas" to,  A drool cup.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2019, 06:51:48 pm »
She sounds like she's had more than one mini-stroke.

@Free Vulcan

That is my best guess,also.

They can come on at any time with no warning at all,and if you are on a stage standing behind a microphone,it can get ugly.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2019, 06:58:46 pm »
As with Joe Biden, it's a shame Nancy's family won't intervene in her dementia problem.

@mountaineer

They can't. Her husbands law office is dependent on her for government contracts,keeping auditors at a distance,hooking them up with clients willing to pay large for favors,etc,etc,etc.

Without her in office,they are not only reduced to begging on the streets,they are also suddenly open to pay-back from the people they have cheated.

Her grandchildren will probably be safe,but you can bet any children she is is a part of the money-laundering machine,don't know how to do anything else,and are unemployable.

Does anybody REALLY think the Chinese Government is going to keep her husband's law firm as their official legal representative in America once she is out of office? Within 24 hours of her leaving office they will have a new official law firm in the US,and the people that own that firm will have family members in Congress or the Senate.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 07:40:14 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2019, 07:19:04 pm »
I've said for years that Washington D.C. is a ticking time bomb. Most of the leadership there is 70+ years old. When those guys start dropping, it is going to be an avalanche. There is going to come a year when we lose a significant percentage of Congress, all at once.

Keep in mind that this is the AVERAGE age. Following is a chart of politician age vs. constituents.

https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/the-115th-congress-is-among-the-oldest-in-history/175/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2019, 07:24:59 pm »
I've said for years that Washington D.C. is a ticking time bomb. Most of the leadership there is 70+ years old. When those guys start dropping, it is going to be an avalanche. There is going to come a year when we lose a significant percentage of Congress, all at once.

Keep in mind that this is the AVERAGE age. Following is a chart of politician age vs. constituents.

https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/the-115th-congress-is-among-the-oldest-in-history/175/
What will replace them will be significantly more ideological.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2019, 07:27:06 pm »

Communists and scoliosisists?

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2019, 07:51:57 pm »
There are those on the Left who hang on her every utterance. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2019, 07:53:32 pm »
There are those on the Left who hang on her every utterance.

All it takes is a slurring 'dont mess with me' to send them into fits of rapture.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2019, 08:02:08 pm »

The demographics in this country are changing rapidly that is also a huge concern.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2019, 09:00:04 pm »
The demographics in this country are changing rapidly that is also a huge concern.

1. We can bitch about it, or

2. We can help to make "conservatism," appealing to as many as possibley in our societies.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2019, 09:36:57 pm »
1. We can bitch about it, or

2. We can help to make "conservatism," appealing to as many as possibley in our societies.
Yep. Often it takes little more than to point out the opportunities conservatism offers.

But I think the looming bugaboo will be over legal recreational pot.
I, personally, don't think that is a good idea, as I have explained numerous times, but many of the under 30 crowd thinks it would be great, and promises along those lines might sway votes heavily.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis