Author Topic: Calif. police dog blasts through suspect’s car window in wild, caught-on-video collar  (Read 542 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Nancy Dillon 12/22/2019

A California K-9 really jumped into action at the tail-end of a police chase Friday, blasting through a stalking suspect’s driver’s side window to stop him in his tracks.

Wild video from ABC7 shows how the heroic hound’s lightning-fast response led to the collar of 31-year-old Julio Vasquez in Corona, Calif., after a lengthy pursuit east of Los Angeles early Friday.

“His name is Duke, and he’s a great dog. He did exactly what he was trained to do,” Sgt. Chad Fountain with Corona Police told the Daily News Friday.

He said Duke is about 5 ½ years old and a Belgian Malinois, the same breed as the military dog that recently assisted in the special forces raid in Syria that resulted in the death of Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Video at link: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/12/calif-police-dog-blasts-through-suspects-car-window-in-wild-caught-on-video-collar/

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wow.  Never heard of a Belgian Malinois; they are evidently one tough breed.  Beautiful dog though.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I couldn't get video to play at that site...

Here is a direct link to YouTube video on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....