Author Topic: BREAKING: 13 People Shot During a Memorial in Chicago  (Read 1200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: 13 People Shot During a Memorial in Chicago
« on: December 22, 2019, 02:58:05 pm »
BREAKING: 13 People Shot During a Memorial in Chicago

Beth Baumann

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 9:27 AM

A shooting broke out in Chicago's South Side neighborhood shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday morning. A total of 13 victims, ranging in age from 16 to 48, suffered  “different and various gunshot wounds to their bodies," police told the Associated Press.

According to Chief of Patrol Fred Waller, the shooting began at the party, which was a memorial for a person who was murdered back in April.

"This incident stemmed from a dispute within that party," Waller said. "This party was given in the memory of a subject that was slain in April. We're still developing details as far as that goes."

There are three locations where the shooting took place. It began inside the residence, outside once partygoers began fleeing the scene and again in a nearby area.

Police also believe that one person fired back at the attackers once they fled the home.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/12/22/breaking-13-people-shot-during-a-memorial-in-chicago-n2558402
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: BREAKING: 13 People Shot During a Memorial in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 03:01:44 pm »
Undoubtedly a bunch of white supremacists armed with AR-15s...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 03:24:41 pm »
Police are considering this an isolated incident and not gang-related.

I am so glad to hear this was an isolated incident.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 03:32:39 pm »
Safer to be in Iraq than Chicago.....

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 03:57:01 pm »
Police are considering this an isolated incident and not gang-related.

It's common for attendees at a wake/memorial to be carrying guns?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 04:10:51 pm »
Safer to be in Iraq than Chicago.....
This is SouthSide Chicago. Gunfire is as common as a car horn is in most communities.
Most of Chicago is no more dangerous than any other city. But yes, SouthSide is its own place.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2019, 04:16:36 pm »
It's common for attendees at a wake/memorial to be carrying guns?

Maybe not so much everywhere except for areas of Chicago. Where it seems it should be mandatory.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2019, 07:47:56 pm »
Blaming the NRA in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

NY Post story:
A memorial for a Chicago man shot dead earlier this year turned into a bloodbath early Sunday with at least 13 people getting shot, according to authorities.

The house party just days before Christmas was to honor the birthday of Lonell Irvin, a 22-year-old man fatally shot during an attempted carjacking in April, sources told the Chicago Tribune.

At least two gunmen are believed to have opened fire just after 12:30 a.m. with at least four victims — including a 16-year-old boy — left in critical condition, police said.

The victims range in age between 16 and 48 and suffered “different and various gunshot wounds to their bodies,” Chicago police Chief of Patrol Fred Waller said. ...
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 07:52:41 pm »
What they’re not telling you is that the “memorial” was for a POS thug who was killed while attempting to carjack a CCW holder.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 08:35:33 pm »
Makes me miss Al Capone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2019, 09:09:51 pm »

@andy58-in-nh

Damned Mennonites again!

I don't know how this is possible in Chicago,though. Don't you have to be a cop or a friend of the Mayor to possess a gun in Chicago?

I say "It's time we took the guns away from the cops,the politicians,and their bodyguards in Chicago!"

NO PEAS,NO JUZTIZE!  NO PEAS,NO JUZTIZE!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 09:11:47 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2019, 09:14:23 pm »
What they’re not telling you is that the “memorial” was for a POS thug who was killed while attempting to carjack a CCW holder.

@Axeslinger

No doubt the CCW holder is connected to city hall,the PD,or the Dim Party leadership,or he wouldn't have had a CCW permit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2019, 09:15:18 pm »
Makes me miss Al Capone.

@The Ghost

No kidding. At least back in those days it was rare for an innocent to be murdered.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2019, 11:55:11 pm »
A Fitting Memorial to Lonell Irvin
Posted on | December 22, 2019

Saturday would have been Lonell Irvin’s 23rd birthday. Unfortunately, Lonell wasn’t there to celebrate the occasion, because he was stupid.

In April, Lonell tried to carjack a guy’s BMW at gunpoint, but the driver had a concealed carry license, and that was the end for Lonell.

Despite his fatal stupidity, Lonell was beloved by his family in Chicago, so they had a memorial for him on Saturday, and it seems to have been attended by many similarly stupid people:
Chicago police are questioning a person of interest after 13 people were wounded, four of them critically, during a shooting inside a memorial gathering early Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side, authorities said. . . .
...    A 29-year-old woman near the scene of this latest shooting told a reporter for the Chicago Tribune: “Your kids can’t grow up, you can’t do nothing. This is what our life is going to be about. . . . Y’all can try your best to stay out here and watch these streets all night, but no matter how they do it, it’s going to be multiple deaths, multiple shootings, innocent people getting shot. I cannot wait to leave Chicago.”

Hey, good luck with that. Hope you make it out alive.
Read entire article at TheOtherMcCain
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2019, 08:25:54 am »
This is SouthSide Chicago. Gunfire is as common as a car horn is in most communities.
Most of Chicago is no more dangerous than any other city. But yes, SouthSide is its own place.
Makes you wonder if we're building 'the wall' in the right place...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis