Author Topic: Kay Warren, Beth Moore criticize Trump for encouraging violence at political rallies  (Read 617 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
CP
Current Page:
Politics | Thursday, December 19, 2019
Kay Warren, Beth Moore criticize Trump for encouraging violence at political rallies

excerpt:

Chiming in on Warren's thread, Bible teacher and speaker Beth Moore added: "This is what we demanded and, without the merciful intervention of God, this is what we are going to reproduce."

"By reproduce I mean that we will raise up a generation of people taught by example to think this is what appropriate power looks like. This is how we talk to and talk about people. It will be the epitome of 2 Timothy 3. Abusive speech, slanderous, boastful, etc," she said.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/kay-warren-beth-moore-criticize-trump-for-encouraging-violence-at-political-rallies.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

From the OP article:

The video shows the president saying "Get her out!," speaking of a female protester wearing a T-shirt with a large pink middle finger containing the text "Grabbing power back." As the crowd boos, she was removed. 1.

"See these guys want to be so politically correct ... I'll tell you law enforcement's so great," Trump said. 2. a.

"That particular guy  2. b. wanted to be so politically correct. We don't want to be politically correct," he added, referring to law enforcement's handling of the situation.

Remarking that law enforcement should've been less "politically correct" appeared to suggest he wanted the officers  2. c. to handle the protester roughly.

1. Asking security to remove the protester is not "encouraging violence".

2. a., b., c. Trump did not "suggest he wanted the officers to handle the protester roughly" (c.). Trump complimented the officers generally (a.). Trump criticized one person, (b.), who may or may not have been a LEO or security. Trump did not specify what the person did that was "politically correct"; nor did Trump urge any alternative violent action.

Warren should apologize for her sloppy, unsupported, conclusion-jumping. I don't expect her to, because reading into Trump's words things that clearly are not there is often a sign of TDS.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

From the OP article:

1. Asking security to remove the protester is not "encouraging violence".

2. a., b., c. Trump did not "suggest he wanted the officers to handle the protester roughly" (c.). Trump complimented the officers generally (a.). Trump criticized one person, (b.), who may or may not have been a LEO or security. Trump did not specify what the person did that was "politically correct"; nor did Trump urge any alternative violent action.

Warren should apologize for her sloppy, unsupported, conclusion-jumping. I don't expect her to, because reading into Trump's words things that clearly are not there is often a sign of TDS.

Yes I agree with you for the most part, but at his earlier 'campaign' rallies he came across as a 5th grade schoolyard bully.  That didn't do him any favors then and the left continues their character assassination of him because of it.

I have watched several of his recent rallies and what people truly fear is his ability to draw unprecedented crowd numbers and his ability to connect with others.   He shoots from the hip at times and the crowd loves him.  He does respond when attacked and in this climate, I can't say that I blame him; however IMHO he has 'tamed' things down a bit since becoming our President. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes I agree with you for the most part, but at his earlier 'campaign' rallies he came across as a 5th grade schoolyard bully.  That didn't do him any favors then and the left continues their character assassination of him because of it.

I have watched several of his recent rallies and what people truly fear is his ability to draw unprecedented crowd numbers and his ability to connect with others.   He shoots from the hip at times and the crowd loves him.  He does respond when attacked and in this climate, I can't say that I blame him; however IMHO he has 'tamed' things down a bit since becoming our President.

I think he's improved, but we can count on a steady diet of things he's said 10 years ago or more to illustrate what a rotten person Trump is today, and should be impeached on that alone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

Odd.  Where were these voices when MadMaxine was telling the troopers to get in their faces, don't let them go anywhere, tell them they are not welcome, etc. 

PDJT has done none of these things, but that won't stop the TDS sufferers from attacking him on anything and everything.  "Those who scream the loudest..."

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Odd.  Where were these voices when MadMaxine was telling the troopers to get in their faces, don't let them go anywhere, tell them they are not welcome, etc. 

PDJT has done none of these things, but that won't stop the TDS sufferers from attacking him on anything and everything.  "Those who scream the loudest..."
Women in general abhor rough-house behavior.  It is why they are less comfortable being in the military for instance.

Seems these two ladies share that same sex-gene behavior.

It is one reason we have the current problems as a society when we have so many fatherless households and the results we get is pajama boy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

This ain't Trump.  These are Democrat supporters.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Women in general abhor rough-house behavior.  It is why they are less comfortable being in the military for instance.

Seems these two ladies share that same sex-gene behavior.

It is one reason we have the current problems as a society when we have so many fatherless households and the results we get is pajama boy.

This deserves a second viewing.  I sure am not feminist but this is ignorant.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"They bring a knife, We'll bring a gun"

"Paybacks...."

Nary a peep from the Left about those exhortations to (and the tacit approval of) violence (in Fergusson and Baltimore).

It's Trump's rally, disruptive protesters can be removed.

Big deal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

This deserves a second viewing.  I sure am not feminist but this is ignorant.
What part?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

What part?
@Chosen Daughter

Guess you are throwing a Pelosi when you make a charge and won't support your case.