Author Topic: Anti-Trump Comedian Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘  (Read 1416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 18th, 2019
Anti-Trump Comedian Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘God’
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
DailyWire.com

Anti-Trump comedian Michelle Wolf went on a political pro-abortion rant during her Netflix comedy special, titled “Joke Show.” Wolf spewed the left-wing abortion-on-demand talking points — this is now what passes for comedy — and then bragged about how own abortion made her feel “powerful” like “God.”

“You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful,” Wolf saying during the special, accordion to NewsBusters. “You know how people say you can’t play God?”

“I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” the female comedian continued, referring to the movie “Bruce Almighty.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/anti-trump-comedian-michelle-wolf-says-having-her-unborn-baby-killed-made-her-feel-powerful-like-god?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

She's hideous. Hard to believe any man would have impregnated her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's hideous. Hard to believe any man would have impregnated her.

The Turkey baster couldn't say no
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This deserves a "Michelle Who"? to it, I'd barely know who she is.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The Turkey baster couldn't say no

Well, a turkey baster is an inanimate object. Just like the unborn child that she had killed.

This woman is evil. Just look at her face, if you can stand it. No decent person ever celebrates taking another life or brags about how "powerful" it makes them feel.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is one sick puppy......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Seems to me the first instance of people feeling they could be like God started a whole world of trouble.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.