Author Topic: Lisa Page Plays Victim in Maddow Interview: I Was Forced to Respond to “Vile” Trump Attacks  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lisa Page Plays Victim in Maddow Interview: I Was Forced to Respond to “Vile” Trump Attacks (VIDEO)
 by Cristina Laila December 17, 2019

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page appeared on MSNBC Tuesday night and played victim while blaming Trump for ‘trying to ruin her life.’

Lisa Page and her FBI lover Peter Strzok unleashed the might of the FBI in an effort to prevent Trump from winning the 2016 election — but they both failed.

When their plot failed, they continued their attacks on Trump by joining Mueller’s team but were thrown off the special counsel in the summer of 2017 after IG Horowitz caught them exchanging anti-Trump text messages.

The text messages Page and Strzok sent to each other were subsequently released to the public.

Lisa Page filed a lawsuit against the DOJ last Tuesday for violating the Privacy Act by “unlawfully” releasing text messages she sent to her FBI lover Peter Strzok.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/lisa-page-plays-victim-in-maddow-interview-i-was-forced-to-respond-to-vile-trump-attacks-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
10h
BREAKING Lisa Page calls the FBI and the DOJ "My institution, my Justice Department."

Lisa is the *perfect* example of the entitled, unelected, authoritarian bureaucrat attempting a Coup on President
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

BS. Page was part of an attempt to overthrow a legally elected President, and failed. She is experiencing the consequences of that failure. Speaking as one whose vote she tried to overturn, I'd be tempted maroon her on the Farallon Islands, sending her two weeks' worth of food every month, weather permitting.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page appeared on MSNBC Tuesday night and played victim while blaming Trump for ‘trying to ruin her life.’

She's breaking my heart.  8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's breaking my heart.  8888crybaby

Looks like this bitch might have reached the end of her personal pathetic pity party.  The only people low enough to give her air, is that little boy with an evening sown on MSPMS
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.