Author Topic: Enlisted female National Guard Soldiers graduate Army Ranger School  (Read 261 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Sgt. Brian Calhoun 12/17/2019

Two Soldiers from the South Carolina and Pennsylvania National Guard are the first enlisted National Guard females to graduate from U.S. Army Ranger School.

U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Jessica Smiley, a South Carolina National Guard military police non-commissioned officer serving with the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, and U.S. Army Sgt. Danielle Farber, Pennsylvania National Guard 166th Regional Training Institute Medical Battalion Training Site instructor, completed the mentally and physically challenging school at Fort Benning Dec. 13. The school prepares Soldiers to be better trained, more capable and more resilient leaders.

“My mindset going into this was to leave 100 percent on the table and never have regret or look back and say, ‘I should have pushed harder or I should have done something different,'” said Smiley. “My mindset today is that I did just that. I gave 100 percent. I did everything that I could, and now here I am.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/12/enlisted-female-national-guard-soldiers-graduate-army-ranger-school/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Enlisted female National Guard Soldiers graduate Army Ranger School
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 12:28:31 pm »
They may have graduated,but it was given to them,not earned.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!