Author Topic: Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote: 'In America, no one is above the law'  (Read 869 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote: 'In America, no one is above the law'
By Jesse Byrnes - 12/17/19 06:13 PM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told fellow Democrats that they would be "derelict" of their congressional duty if they do not vote on articles of impeachment against President Trump on Wednesday.

In a "Dear Colleague" letter circulated to members of the caucus on the eve of the vote, Pelosi asked fellow House Democrats to "join me on the Floor" on Wednesday morning as the chamber votes on the articles against Trump.

"No Member came to Congress to impeach a President. But every one of us, as our first act as a Member of Congress, stood on the House Floor, raised our hand and took a sacred oath: 'I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.' That oath makes us Custodians of the Constitution. If we do not act, we will be derelict in our duty," she wrote.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/474999-pelosi-to-democrats-on-impeachment-if-we-do-not-act-we-will-be-derelict-in-our
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote: 'In America, no one is above the law'
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 11:26:52 pm »
"No Member came to Congress to impeach a President

BS....Does *impeach the M----- F-----* ring a bell?

I bet it does to Rashida Tlaib
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:27:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 11:41:11 pm »
All Democrats are "above the law."
Every accusation Democrats level against Republicans, is something they themselves are doing.
They are trying to impeach Trump for a 'crime' which Biden bragged about doing.
Washington D.C. is a den of thieves. And every year they become more and more bold and blatant about it, even bragging about it.

Democrats know they have nothing to fear from cowering, corrupt, and complicit investigators and courts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 12:14:13 am »
Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote: 'In America, no one is above the law'

The Farce  is strong in this one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 12:39:54 am »
Clinton
Biden
Comey
Etc...and on and on and on...
The list of Democrat who committed blatantly obvious felonies, and even publically laughed and bragged about it, is a mile long are all "above the law". And they still are today. Nobody can figure out if Pelosi is a hypocrite, or simply senile. The stuff she says is 90% pure CRAZY.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 12:51:37 am »
The Dems keep parroting that talking point, but never cite the law Trump supposedly broke or evidence to support their accusation. Weird ........ almost as if they were making shit up ...... hoping normal Americans are to stupid to notice what they are doing ........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 01:35:52 am »
Wonder if she has been to any sanctuary cities.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 01:45:42 am »
Even madam speaker’s son?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 01:50:59 am »
The Dems keep parroting that talking point, but never cite the law Trump supposedly broke or evidence to support their accusation. Weird ........ almost as if they were making shit up ...... hoping normal Americans are to stupid to notice what they are doing ........
The latest talking point from the corrupt Democrat criminals is that they do not need a law to be broken to impeach President Trump. They are saying that they can impeach him for no reason, just because he "triggered" them. He hurt their fragile snowflake feelings. That is enough for them to impeach.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 02:04:44 am »
Even madam speaker’s son?

What has Paul Pelosi Jr. done?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 02:12:47 am »
What has Paul Pelosi Jr. done?

He’s involved in a nasty law suit involving an ex right now, with charges of abuse, etc. plus she’s threatening to whistleblow on unnamed ‘corrupt practices’. Who knows?

But I’m sure his mom would agree we need to see justice done in his case, whatever that might mean.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 02:16:02 am by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 02:17:03 am »
Would Pelosi argue that sending 10s of billions of unapproved dollars to the terrorist regime in Iran which is dedicated to the destruction of Western 'infidels' was a completely normal and 'legal' action? Especially since the money was sent in cash stacked on pallets on midnight flights? Of course she would. Obama is a Democrat. Clinton and her gang of criminals were Democrats. So, matter what they did and no matter how obviously glaringly illegal it was, Democrats are Above the Law.

This Nobody is Above the Law argument is ridiculous. What they really mean is No Republican is Above the Law.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 04:14:32 am »
Remember the Rat rallying cry of 1998?  "Nobody is beneath the law, either!"  Haven't heard that one lately.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 05:46:30 am »
Here you go, Nancy.  Here's an open and shut felony conviction.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 09:03:26 am »
I am sorry today is going to suck for most of you even though we all knew, or suspected, it would come to this.  It is not your fault.  You've all been lied to by the President...You should be able to trust your President.  See you all post impeachment, and know that I still believe each and everyone of you is a good American, who only wants what you think is best for America.  Have a Merry Christmas if I can't tell you in person over the next week.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 12:08:51 pm »
I am sorry today is going to suck for most of you even though we all knew, or suspected, it would come to this.  It is not your fault.  You've all been lied to by the President...You should be able to trust your President.  See you all post impeachment, and know that I still believe each and everyone of you is a good American, who only wants what you think is best for America.  Have a Merry Christmas if I can't tell you in person over the next week.
It won't suck for me. Like you, I worship the Democrat cause! Sieg Heil! Guilty or Innocent no longer matters. Let's hang that SOB ANYWAY, FOR ANY REASON! BURN HIM! BURN THE WITCH! I agree with Pelosi/Clinton/@Once-Ler
I'm with you guys.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:39:58 pm by 240B »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 12:27:15 pm »
Yes, this day was pre-ordained.  Long ago, I heard it said, "We're going to impeach the M.....F.....".  My brother said it loudly before Inauguration Day.  I suspect it will suck for others at the polls in November.  Then, as someone else said, we can have multiple Days of Suck over the next 4 years.  Never mind it all kinda sucks for the Country. 

But, in the spirit proffered... Merry Christmas and Good Health. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2019, 01:15:49 pm »
Yes, this day was pre-ordained.  Long ago, I heard it said, "We're going to impeach the M.....F.....".  My brother said it loudly before Inauguration Day.  I suspect it will suck for others at the polls in November.  Then, as someone else said, we can have multiple Days of Suck over the next 4 years.  Never mind it all kinda sucks for the Country. 

But, in the spirit proffered... Merry Christmas and Good Health.

@Lando Lincoln

Yeah,they ARE going to impeach him. That has been Number 1 on the Dim Hit Parade ever since the day he had the gall to beat Bubbette.

They won't remove him from office,though,and he WILL be re-elected. Even if,maybe even ESPECIALLY if ,he has to beat Bubbette! again.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 01:16:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2019, 03:07:37 pm »

Thanks for reminding me.  I'll be watching a little more closely this day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 06:32:34 pm »

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

I've been hoping the Dems would be this stupid for longer than I've been a member here! :silly:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2019, 09:42:06 pm »
Hard evidence of bribery or extortion has not been presented, but the obstruction article is valid.  Ask yourselves whether you would want a President Hillary impeached for ordering her staff to defy congressional subpoenas.  Had some of them cooperated, it may have edified the president's standing.  Or they may be helping the White House with a coverup.  We'll never know in part because of the obstruction ... which, if there was nothing to hide, was damn stupid.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2019, 09:55:37 pm »
:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

I've been hoping the Dems would be this stupid for longer than I've been a member here! :silly:

:yowsa: You and me both @PeteS in CA!  I have long predicted that the Democrats would become the 21st-century version of the Whiggs and damned if that don't seem determined to make me right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2019, 09:56:25 pm »
Hard evidence of bribery or extortion has not been presented, but the obstruction article is valid.  Ask yourselves whether you would want a President Hillary impeached for ordering her staff to defy congressional subpoenas.  Had some of them cooperated, it may have edified the president's standing.  Or they may be helping the White House with a coverup.  We'll never know in part because of the obstruction ... which, if there was nothing to hide, was damn stupid.

BS!  100% And you know it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2019, 10:02:39 pm »
BS!  100% And you know it!
Obama's staff always ignored subpoenas. Eric Holder was convicted of contempt of court for it.
Also, Obama constantly invoked Executive Privilege on any documents requested by Congress.
Fast and Furious was the most 'in your face' blatant and glaring case of obstruction ever. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2019, 10:02:55 pm »
Today the Rats have made the word Impeachment irrelevant, just like playing the racist card they have used for years, now means nothing.  Well Played democrats.  Well played.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:04:08 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.