Author Topic: Maxine Waters admits she has no facts but will ‘always believe’ Putin fixed election for Trump  (Read 873 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 17, 2019
Maxine Waters admits she has no facts but will ‘always believe’ Putin fixed election for Trump
By Thomas Lifson

Maxine Waters is the gift that keeps on giving … to President Trump. Perhaps cognizant that Christmas is approaching, she offered a special boon to the 45th president, a confession that there is no evidence for the charge of Russian collusion in electing him, and an affirmation that her belief in the discredited theory is religious in nature, and unshakeable. Intoher words,she’s a flat earth Trump hater

Transcript via Grabien:

Putin, in essence to head up the president’s campaign because I believe, even though I don’t have the facts to prove it, I believe that Putin wanted to lift the sanctions. He’s always wanted to lift these sanctions that were placed on him because of his interfering and encouraging into Crimea. So I believe that they wanted to elect President Trump and Trump, I believe, agreed. I will always believe this, that if he gt elected he would end those sanctions.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/maxine_waters_admits_she_has_no_facts_but_will_always_believe_putin_fixed_election_for_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
December 17, 2019
Maxine Waters admits she has no facts but will ‘always believe’ Putin fixed election for Trump
By Thomas Lifson

Maxine Waters is the gift that keeps on giving … to President Trump. Perhaps cognizant that Christmas is approaching, she offered a special boon to the 45th president, a confession that there is no evidence for the charge of Russian collusion in electing him, and an affirmation that her belief in the discredited theory is religious in nature, and unshakeable. Intoher words,she’s a flat earth Trump hater

Transcript via Grabien:

Putin, in essence to head up the president’s campaign because I believe, even though I don’t have the facts to prove it, I believe that Putin wanted to lift the sanctions. He’s always wanted to lift these sanctions that were placed on him because of his interfering and encouraging into Crimea. So I believe that they wanted to elect President Trump and Trump, I believe, agreed. I will always believe this, that if he gt elected he would end those sanctions.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/maxine_waters_admits_she_has_no_facts_but_will_always_believe_putin_fixed_election_for_trump.html

Well, it doesn't take a genius to know that Putin wanted sanctions lifted.  It also doesn't take a genius to know that Trump wanted to "reset" (to use Obama's original phrase) relations with Russia so as to cooperate better against ISIS.  But that's just a policy difference with the last Administration.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As if we had no idea what her personal opinion is, nor care.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Makes STUNNING Admission About Her Trump Impeachment LIES….
Emmanuel
December 18, 2019

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) admitted that her President Trump idiocy is based on feelings not facts.

Wow, Maxine Waters telling us that she thought her ‘Feelings were as factual as facts’ equates to James Comey finally admitting after two years that maybe the FBI didn’t do its due diligence on the Hillary Clinton paid for Dossier.

Talk about a Mad Maxine making a shocking confession (insert eye-roll).

Waters made her ‘We already knew moron’ admission in an interview with Erin Burnett on CNN Monday.

http://patriotnationpress.com/maxine-waters-makes-stunning-admission-about-her-trump-impeachment-lies/

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Auntie Maxine admits she has no facts...does she ever?  It is amazing that she was even elected in the first place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

People who push a belief while admitting they have no facts to back the belief are the dumbest people.  I wonder do they really expect others to accept that belief based upon their faith?   And the answer is always yes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
People who push a belief while admitting they have no facts to back the belief are the dumbest people.  I wonder do they really expect others to accept that belief based upon their faith?   And the answer is always yes.

It certainly worked for you....
I will NOT comply.

It certainly worked for you....
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I have no complaint about the quality of my days.  I sleep well at night, even though you continue to imply Briefers are stupid.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

Clearly, the irony of YOU making such a statement is lost on yourself...but for the rest of us it is ssssooooo entertaining.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Clearly, the irony of YOU making such a statement is lost on yourself...but for the rest of us it is ssssooooo entertaining.

Confidentially...I laughed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

I think I know that Maxine is not related to Dan Rather. But the "fake but true" statements make me wonder.

I have no complaint about the quality of my days.  I sleep well at night, even though you continue to imply Briefers are stupid.

Why are you so angry about my post?  What are you talking about?
How do you get that from this?

Where in my posts are you getting that I think Briefers are stupid?  I think you and the rest of this forum are incredible intellects.  I have said repeatedly that I know we all love America.  I don't think you or any other Briefer is stupid...why would I comeback day after day to debate you?  Too crush you like a tiny intellectual ant with the knowledge I learned in my 3 week online poli-sci class?  </joke to lighten the mood> </inappropriate timing> 

I don't think you're dumb at all. 

I just think you are wrong, or I don't know the answer...so I come here to see what others think about an issue and test my own beliefs.  If I have written something you perceive as impugning your intelligence I am sorry, please point it out for me.  Pull it from another thread if you must.  It not the message I wish to convey. 

I think President Trump is stupid.  The fact that we disagree doesn't mean I think you are stupid for disagreeing.  In my mind, slavish devotion to President Trump doesn't encompass this forum.  In fact, I don't think it describes this forum very well at all, or you for that matter.  I'll concede that point when, or if, I am ever permanently banned. 

I once called you a Pro-Trumper and you castigated me for it.  My memory will not do justice to the conversation but what I got out it was, you judged him on the basis of his successes and failures and judged him superior to your values over his opponent Hitlery.

I don't think that was weird or dumb.  After 3 years of President Trump hovering around 40-45% approval I still don't understand how it happened, but I don't think that's weird either.  A large majority of voters cherish President Trump with a religious fervor.  Some of them even camp out at his rallies overnight...like Grateful Dead fans. 

I wish you a very sincere Merry Christmas @Cyber Liberty .   I am happy you are sleeping well.  I too have been sleeping better despite my bizarre functional times.  I look forward to a better time when we can both agree Maxine Waters is stupid to think vomiting her fact-less beliefs is not very persuading, and without challenging our motivations.

You're not my enemy.  We should be friends, in fact I kind of thought we were, despite our political differences.  Check my history.  You are my favorite sparring. partner.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

While kudos are being handed out, may I just say that I find your posts to be delightfully diverting as well.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Once-Ler

You are correct, I've been a bit cranky lately (personal reasons)...I need a break.  Going on a short road trip to see Mrs. Liberty's rels, that may help.  It usually does.

I think we really do agree on 90% of all things.  You accurately described much of my guiding philosophy. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I like Maxine.  She took some good advice when her doctor told her, " No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy, if you wear a wig and big hats to hide to the scars and learn to control the slobbering".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Mark my words’: Maxine Waters says Trump will invite Putin to White House if Senate doesn’t remove him

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-my-words-maxine-waters-says-trump-will-invite-putin-to-white-house-if-senate-doesnt-remove-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mesaclone

While kudos are being handed out, may I just say that I find your posts to be delightfully diverting as well.

@FeelNoPain , You sir...are far too kind...though I admit it makes me feel great to know that some are entertained by my posts. This board is such a fantastic venue for these discussions, and though I often don't have time to post...job, 3 daughters, wife...it is one of the guilty pleasures of my rare free time.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

@Once-Ler

You are correct, I've been a bit cranky lately (personal reasons)...I need a break.  Going on a short road trip to see Mrs. Liberty's rels, that may help.  It usually does.

I think we really do agree on 90% of all things.  You accurately described much of my guiding philosophy.

Cool beanz :beer:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cool beanz :beer:

Sup dog.   Ready for good tidings and cheer?

Sup dog.   Ready for good tidings and cheer?

Yes.  Merry Christmas @The Ghost

Offline Wingnut

Offline goatprairie

Waters is no different than some of my friends (or ex friends) who would spout off about various liberal beliefs...like the rich pay no taxes.
One of my liberals ex close friends iterated that stupidity some time ago. I informed him that the top one percent pay 40% of all fed. income taxes, the top ten percent 60%, the top 25% 83%, the top 50% almost 100% of all fed. income taxes.
He simply looked at me and said he didn't believe me.
Facts don't matter to liberals.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 12:14:24 am by goatprairie »