Author Topic: WaPo Declares Trump Guilty of Allowing the World to Melt!  (Read 587 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WaPo Declares Trump Guilty of Allowing the World to Melt!
« on: December 16, 2019, 10:37:04 pm »
As Trump abdicates on climate change, the world continues to melt

A disastrous climate conference shows what happens when the U.S. fails to lead.
By Editorial Board  ●  Read more »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who knew anyone could cause the climate to melt down in just 2 years? Obomber and Bubba together couldn't do that in 16 years,so Trump must be really powerful,huh?

Maybe we should all vote for him to keep that from happening?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: WaPo Declares Trump Guilty of Allowing the World to Melt!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 11:20:24 pm »
 22222frying pan Did the WashPost tell us when the polar ice caps are going to melt? 22222frying pan We need another date since the previous dates that were set are all in the past. 22222frying pan
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 08:26:35 am »
But you're looking at it all wrong. I mean, what we call North isn't up, but down, so invert your globe and you can see how the continents dripped down from Antarctica. Stop Continental Drip!

:laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 02:20:55 pm »
But you're looking at it all wrong. I mean, what we call North isn't up, but down, so invert your globe and you can see how the continents dripped down from Antarctica. Stop Continental Drip!

:laugh:

@Smokin Joe

CAREFUL! Writing stuff like that might result in WaPo trying to hire you as their science editor!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 02:22:45 pm »
@Smokin Joe

CAREFUL! Writing stuff like that might result in WaPo trying to hire you as their science editor!
I think it was already published in The Journal of Irreproducible Results.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis