Author Topic: ‘I needed Yovanovitch out of the way’: Giuliani confirms he pushed for ambassador’s ouster  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I needed Yovanovitch out of the way’: Giuliani confirms he pushed for ambassador’s ouster
by Madison Dibble
 | December 16, 2019 03:28 PM

Rudy Giuliani admitted that he pushed for former United States Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch to be fired after she became an obstacle to his goals in the country.

Yovanovitch testified during the House impeachment hearings where she revealed that she felt threatened by Giuliani and President Trump prior to her removal from the ambassadorship. She had been appointed to the seat in 2016 by President Barack Obama but claimed that Giuliani was working to get her kicked out of her post after the start of the Trump administration.

Giuliani confirmed Yovanovitch’s theory that he wanted her to be fired in an interview for the December issue of the New Yorker.

“I believed that I needed Yovanovitch out of the way," he told the outlet. "She was going to make the investigations difficult for everybody.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-needed-yovanovitch-out-of-the-way-giuliani-confirms-he-pushed-for-ambassadors-ouster
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG why doesn't Rudy STFU...here we go again with him on the loose.. 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

He's good.  He might admit to everything before the House vote.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline The_Reader_David

OMG why doesn't Rudy STFU...

I'm not sure he should this time.  I heard him on Fox (by chance at the gym... I don't watch TV at home at all) laying out the particulars:  she was blocking visas for Ukrainians who could testify to corruption in Ukraine touching the Bidens and to Ukrainian efforts on behalf of the Clinton campaign (illegal under US law).

I've read interviews with a few interviews with former two Ukrainian MPs who both aver that the Ukrainian government, at least partly via Burisima Holdings (remember them) funneled literal bags of cash to the Clinton campaign. 

If he can really trot out Ukrainian witnesses who give sworn testimony that would justify Trump's request for an investigation of Burisima as part of a Senate impeachment trial, talking it up in advance seems to me to have political advantages.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline PeteS in CA

An ambassador who tries to block a President's policies needs to hear two words: "You're fired!" Regardless of whether the President is Trump or Obama or ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Giuliani uncovered DNC corruption in Ukraine, not just the Biden’s. This is big!

Offline bilo

George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, told lawmakers that Giuliani asked the State Department earlier this year to grant Shokin a visa to come to the U.S., which the department declined.

Pretty easy to see the corruption at the State Dept.. If they really wanted to find out what was going on in Ukraine they would want the former prosecutor to come to the USA to give his testimony. It's also easy to see why Trump relies on Giuliani. He can't trust the career state dept employees.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Giuliani uncovered DNC corruption in Ukraine, not just the Biden’s. This is big!

You are so right!

None of this stuff would come to light if it was left to congressional oversight.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Giuliani: ‘Saint Marie Yovanovitch’ Quashed Ukraine Probe Into Missing $5.3 Billion in Foreign Aid
Debra Heine
- December 23rd, 2019

Rudy Giuliani alleged Monday that former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch “quashed” a corruption investigation into the disappearance of foreign aid because the Obama Administration was funneling the money to non-governmental organizations run by left-wing billionaire George Soros.

Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, recently returned from a fact-finding mission in Ukraine, and discussed his findings in an interview with Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk for his podcast.

The former mayor of New York City told Kirk that in 2017, the Ukrainian Accounting Authority did a study which revealed that $5.3 billion in foreign aid during the Obama/Biden years was not properly accounted for. So the agency started an investigation

More: https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/23/giuliani-says-saint-marie-yovanovitch-quashed-ukraine-probe-into-missing-5-3-billion-in-foreign-aid/#.XgFM3DaOhHp.twitter

He was on the Blaze saying all of this stuff too.

Offline EdinVA

This is why I voted for, and will again, Trump.
Clean out the cesspool in Washington and he is doing it and the cesspool is fighting back, hard.

Offline aligncare

This is why I voted for, and will again, Trump.
Clean out the cesspool in Washington and he is doing it and the cesspool is fighting back, hard.

:thumbsup:

Some folks on our side still don’t understand this and treat every new breathless headline attacking Trump or associates, as a new opportunity to indulge their Trump hate. Like my cats chasing a pointer.