Author Topic: Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’  (Read 315 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
« on: December 16, 2019, 07:24:45 pm »
Agree or not, the Dems are using this "Trump is a Russian agent" as a talking point. I even mentioned it here last week. I did not know this most recent though. I think Russia is just trolling us. I use to read the twitter of author, Julia Davis. Not anymore.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
THE SUNDAY SHOWS

Russian commentators note, rightly, that “sooner or later, the Democrats will come back into power," and they’re already joking about offering Trump asylum.

Julia Davis
Updated Dec. 16, 2019

Sometimes a picture doesn’t have to be worth a thousand words. Just a few will do. As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov returned home from his visit with President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last week, Russian state media was gloating over the spectacle. TV channel Rossiya 1 aired a segment entitled “Puppet Master and ‘Agent’—How to Understand Lavrov’s Meeting With Trump.”

Vesti Nedeli, a Sunday news show on the same network, pointed out that it was Trump, personally, who asked Lavrov to pose standing near as Trump sat at his desk. It’s almost the literal image of a power behind the throne.

See more at: https://www.thedailybeast.com/russias-state-tv-calls-trump-their-agent

Story from Dec. 11, 2019:

Daily Beast is left wing, that doesn't mean all they report are wrong, here are two articles they just came out with.

Ukrainians: Trump Just Sent Us ‘a Terrible Signal’
Kyiv officials were hoping for a statement of support from Trump in advance of Ukraine’s big summit with Russia. Instead, the president hosted Putin’s main man.
Updated Dec. 11, 2019 6:23PM ET / Published Dec. 11, 2019 4:04PM ET

Ukrainian officials spent last weekend glued to Trump’s Twitter feed.

People working closely with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky have been in contact with Trump administration officials over the past several weeks discussing the relationship between the two presidents, according to four people with knowledge of the talks. Based on those conversations, Ukrainian officials came to expect that President Donald Trump would make a statement of support before Zelensky met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in France for peace talks. A statement might even come via Twitter, they said they were told.

“Through all the signals we got, we firmly believed there would be a statement,” a senior Zelensky administration official told The Daily Beast.

Read more at: https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrainians-trump-just-sent-us-a-terrible-signal

So, they think we or Trump should have tweeted in support of Ukraine at this conference? Maybe.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 07:57:17 pm »
I'll add in, we still send military advisors to Ukraine:

https://www.army.mil/article/230649/red_arrow_soldiers_deployed_in_ukraine_for_multinational_mission

A pretty healthy number in fact.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 08:02:51 pm by TomSea »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 06:01:19 am »
Incredible.