Author Topic: Mexican MS-13 gang member arrested crossing border into Arizona, was previously deported  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Mexican MS-13 gang member arrested crossing border into Arizona, was previously deported
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

What is MS-13?

MS-13 is associated with a spate of brutal and violent killings. How did the gang originate, and how widespread are its members?

A previously deported MS-13 gang member from Mexico has been arrested after border agents spotted the man illegally crossing into Arizona, officials said.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents patrolling just west of the Douglas Port of Entry caught the man as he sneaked across the U.S.-Mexico border, the agency said Thursday in a news release. The agents arrested the man and later identified him as Gonzalo Garcia-Gonzales, a 26-year-old Mexican national.

CALIFORNIA BORDER AGENTS FIND 11 CHINESE NATIONALS HIDING INSIDE APPLIANCES, FURNITURE IN TRUCK FROM MEXICO

A records check disclosed that Garcia-Gonzales is a documented member of MS-13, the CBP said. While the agency didn’t report whether he had a history of violence, it said that Garcia-Gonzales had previously been deported – most recently in February.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-arrested-mexico-arizona-border

rangerrebew

How adorable.  He took a big risk in coming back but just wanted to see gammy Nancy, the guardian of MS-13. :whistle:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How adorable.  He took a big risk in coming back but just wanted to see gammy Nancy, the guardian of MS-13. :whistle:
I think that when people like him, violent gangbangers, are caught returning after being deported they should be quickly..................dispatched.I leave it to you to decide which definition of dispatched to use for yourself.

I know which one I mean :reaper:

Offline Hoodat

Mexican MS-13 gang member arrested crossing border into Arizona, was previously deported

That alone is a felony punishable by serving two years in federal prison.  When is his court date?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-