Author Topic: Durbin: Witnesses to exonerate Trump may not exist  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durbin: Witnesses to exonerate Trump may not exist
« on: December 15, 2019, 04:48:26 pm »
Durbin: Witnesses to exonerate Trump may not exist
By Rebecca Klar - 12/15/19 11:22 AM EST

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said Sunday there may be no witnesses to exonerate President Trump based on the White House’s reluctance to provide evidence as part of the ongoing impeachment probe.

Durbin said the administration has attempted to deny the House's evidence regarding allegations against Trump, noting the White House turned down House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler’s (D-N.Y.) invitation to be part of the panel's hearings.

“It appears to me there are no witnesses the president would want to call to exonerate himself, maybe such a witness doesn’t exist. I don’t know,” Durbin said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/474634-durbin-appears-to-be-no-witnesses-to-exonerate-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Durbin: Witnesses to exonerate Trump may not exist
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 10:02:11 pm »
It's Mueller all over again - guilty unless you can magically conjure conclusive proof that you're innocent.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 11:10:40 pm »
How odd.  I thought the Prosecution has the burden of proof.  I guess Trump is beneath the law, not above it after all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 12:47:17 am »
Durbin,you dumbass,this is America. WE don't have to prove we are innocent. The authorities have to prove we are guilty.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 12:59:09 am »
Durbin is an Illinois politician. A lower form of scum is hard to find and any similarity between Durbin and a human is purely coincidental!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 02:20:52 am »
1. Trump has no obligation to prove anything. It is the "prosecution's" obligation to prove their case.

2. The known evidence proves the Dems' accusations are false.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.