Author Topic: ‘Liar, liar, liar!’ Adam Schiff booed, heckled by rowdy pro-Trump crowd at LA event  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Liar, liar, liar!’ Adam Schiff booed, heckled by rowdy pro-Trump crowd at LA event
December 15, 2019 | Victor Rantala

Impeachment mafioso Rep. Adam Schiff was booed on Saturday in Los Angeles by anti-impeachment protesters as scuffles in the audience broke out. The incident was recorded and posted to social media by several folks in attendance at a gathering to mark the Armenian genocide.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/15/liar-liar-liar-adam-schiff-booed-heckled-by-rowdy-pro-trump-crowd-at-la-event-864683
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
The left has been using this tactic for years.  They sure don't like it when the tables are turned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.