Author Topic: Data from Parker Solar Probe are in full agreement with the Physical Reality of the Sun  (Read 498 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by Jamal S. Shrair PhD 12/15/2019

All mainstream astrophysicists are genuinely shocked and mystified after Parker Solar Probe (PSP) revealed crucial facts about the atmosphere of the Sun.

“Even with just these first orbits, we’ve been shocked by how different the corona is when observed up close,” says study author Justin Kasper of the University of Michigan.

“Perhaps most stunning among the initial observations are dramatic magnetic waves that sweep through the solar atmosphere, instantly increasing wind speeds by as much as 300,000 miles an hour and, in some cases, causing a complete reversal of the local magnetic field. It’s like 20 times larger than the standard model of the sun and its rotation predict. So we’re missing something very fundamental about the sun’s corona and how the solar wind escapes,” said Kasper.

However, based on the physical reality of the Sun, the observed data makes absolute sense. But I can fully understand why Institutional scientists are shocked and viewed the obtained data by this fascinating probe as unexpected mysteries. That is because the data cannot be explained with their theoretical model. In fact, the obtained data are in direct contradictions with the basic principles of this model that suppose to be the cornerstone of astrophysics.

Professor Kasper, let me assure you and with absolute certainty — you are missing all the basic facts about the entire structure of the sun, not just the fundamental facts about the corona. I will be eternally grateful if you can tell me a single observational study since the start of the Space Age which is in partial agreement with one of the fundamental hypotheses of the standard solar model.

More: https://electroverse.net/data-from-parker-solar-probe-are-in-full-agreement-with-the-physical-reality-of-the-sun/