Author Topic: Graham vows to help make impeachment 'die quickly' in Senate  (Read 227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham vows to help make impeachment 'die quickly' in Senate
« on: December 14, 2019, 07:45:46 pm »
Graham vows to help make impeachment 'die quickly' in Senate
By Rachel Frazin - 12/14/19 01:32 PM EST

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)on Saturday pledged to help impeachment "die quickly" in the Senate as it becomes increasingly likely that the House will vote to impeach President Trump, leading to a Senate trial.

"This thing will come to the Senate, and it will die quickly, and I will do everything I can to make it die quickly," he told CNN while at the Doha Forum in Qatar.

"I am trying to give a pretty clear signal I have made up my mind. I'm not trying to pretend to be a fair juror here," Graham added. "What I see coming, happening today is just a partisan nonsense."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/474583-graham-vows-to-help-make-impeachment-die-quickly-in-senate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Graham vows to help make impeachment 'die quickly' in Senate
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 09:41:50 pm »
Lindsey Graham admits he is 'not trying to pretend to be a fair juror' on impeachment
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-admits-he-is-not-trying-to-pretend-to-be-a-fair-juror-on-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler