Author Topic: New Poll Shows Support For Impeachment At All Time Low  (Read 220 times)

rangerrebew

New Poll Shows Support For Impeachment At All Time Low
« on: December 14, 2019, 03:00:49 pm »
New Poll Shows Support For Impeachment At All Time Low

12/13/2019 12:00 AM Source: American Action News by: AAN Staff

A new poll from Real Clear Politics that was just compiled is indicating that American's support for the Democrats effort to impeach President Trump has now hit an all-time low.

As The Daily Wire reports:

New national, state, and combined average polls from recent days not only suggest that public support for impeachment has stalled but that impeachment is beginning to backfire on the Democrat Party as they move forward with their attempt to remove the president from office...

However, a new Real Clear Politics average poll, which was featured by Fox News’ Chris Wallace and Bret Baier on Thursday, noted that support for impeachment is now the lowest it has ever been and the opposition to it is at the highest it’s ever been.

Read more at https://americanactionnews.com/articles/new-poll-shows-support-for-impeachment-at-all-time-low#mRIuKEobhgIHZZWK.99

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: New Poll Shows Support For Impeachment At All Time Low
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 04:33:32 pm »
The writer calls impeachment a massive mistake, but the vulnerable "moderates" who might be at risk are expendable cannon fodder compared to the backlash from the insane base if they falter.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: New Poll Shows Support For Impeachment At All Time Low
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 07:20:58 pm »
I was for impeachment before it was cool.