Author Topic: Sen. Graham: 'Mr. Rosenstein, Get Ready to Testify'; Same Goes for Chris Wray  (Read 512 times)

Offline libertybele

Yes, yes and yes!!! Oh, I've been hoping for this and  I certainly hope that Rosenstein will be made to testify.  That snake needs to be indicted along with Mueller and the rest of the Bammy cronies. 

Sen. Graham: 'Mr. Rosenstein, Get Ready to Testify'; Same Goes for Chris Wray

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said he wants to hear from former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and current FBI Director Christopher Wray.

"Mr. Rosenstein, get ready to testify," Graham told Fox News's Sean Hannity Wednesday night. Rosenstein signed the third, final and flawed FISA renewal application (June 2017) for continued surveillance on Carter Page.  According to the Justice Department inspector general, the original FISA application and the three subsequent renewals failed to provide "accurate and complete information" that was available to the FBI at the time........

....Christopher Wray, if you're watching television, you've got a mountain to climb. You gotta come to the Judiciary Committee and prove to us that you're going to change the culture at the FBI. Some people need to be fired, and some people need to go to jail for what they did, because the FBI and the Department of Justice took the law in their own hands, and they defrauded the FISA court and they trampled on the rights of Carter Page -- constitutional rights of an American citizen. And they surveilled Donald Trump and his campaign, in my view, unlawfully, for a very long period of time.

The day of reckoning is coming -- it's not here yet............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/sen-graham-mr-rosenstein-get-ready-testify-same-goes-chris-wray
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Thank God Lindsey is out of the shadow of McCain, who would have reached his hand across the aisle as a conciliatory gesture instead of combating fire with fire
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Wow.  I haven't seen the party of Trump so energized since Horowitz announced his investigation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thank God Lindsey is out of the shadow of McCain, who would have reached his hand across the aisle as a conciliatory gesture instead of combating fire with fire

@IsailedawayfromFR

The problem is that Lady Lindsey keeps playing both sides of the aisle,and you never know which one she is on from one day to the next. One day she supports Republicans,and a couple of days later she supports the Dims.

Trying to play both sides of the road so she can position herself for a run in case Trumps numbers tank.

A "fair weather friend".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!