Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg presidential campaign spending $4.2 million per day on ads  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Bloomberg presidential campaign spending $4.2 million per day on ads
by Emily Larsen
 | December 13, 2019 05:44 PM

Michael Bloomberg’s bottomless pockets are funding campaign ads at a rate of $4.2 million per day, part of his massive investment already showing moderate success for his unconventional campaign strategy.

Bloomberg’s campaign-to-date and planned spending on television, Facebook, and Google from Nov. 25 through Dec. 22 is $117.8 million, according to the ad-tracking firm Advertising Analytics.

The sum on ads alone is nearly as much as the $130.7 million that the four top-tier candidates (former Vice President Joe Biden, Sens. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg) spent combined on their entire campaigns, including staff salaries, travel expenses, and voter-outreach efforts, from their campaign launches through the end of September.

The ads target national media markets largely ignored by other candidates, part of Bloomberg’s strategy of skipping the first four crowded early state nominating contests of Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina in favor of focusing on March 3 “Super Tuesday” states and beyond.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michael-bloomberg-presidential-campaign-spending-4-2-million-per-day-on-ads
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I ignore several a day on You Tube. However I see this as Dem $$ tossed down a rat hole that could have done worse things. So I'm good with Bloomberg wasting $$.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Too bad it's not tax-deductible.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I ignore several a day on You Tube.
Same
However I see this as Dem $$ tossed down a rat hole that could have done worse things. So I'm good with Bloomberg wasting $$.
Same I hope he stays in the race until he has wasted much much more.

Offline LottieDah

Bloomberg's ad claims how he created jobs for NYC.  I live in NYC and was not aware of any jobs he created.  He did mention however how Trump spends his time "tweeting".  Maybe Trump should dial that back a little and not give "little Michael" any more ammo.