Author Topic: Trump Says Republicans Could Get Impeachment Payback On Next Democratic President  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Shelby Talcott
Reporter
December 13, 2019 1:04 PM ET

President Donald Trump said Friday that impeachment is being trivialized and
suggested that Republicans could seek revenge on the next Democratic president.

The House Judiciary Committee voted Friday morning to move forward with two articles of impeachment against Trump. Both articles, one on abuse of power and the other on obstruction of Congress, passed along party lines with a vote of 23-17.

“You’re trivializing impeachment,” Trump said while meeting with Paraguayan President Mario Abdo Benítez at the White House after the vote passed. “And I tell you what, some day there will be a Democrat president and there will be a Republican House, and I suspect they’re going to remember it.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And this is the slippery slope the Dems have promoted.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The pubbies won't have the nads to do it, but they should announce impeachment the day after the election of any future (God help us) democommie President.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DB

The pubbies won't have the nads to do it, but they should announce impeachment the day after the election of any future (God help us) democommie President.

Why?

The Democrats started before the election...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Only because his favorite thing in the Bible is eye for an eye.  (misinterpretation)  He is focused on self.  And it looks like this country is in for a continuous freefall of destruction.  When will we be able to restore what has been lost from corruption of government on both sides?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.