Author Topic: Trump Ends Liberal Domination of 9th Circuit Appeals Court as Senate Confirms Lawrence VanDyke  (Read 600 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Ends Liberal Domination of 9th Circuit Appeals Court as Senate Confirms Lawrence VanDyke
National   Steven Ertelt   Dec 11, 2019   |   6:56PM    Washington, DC

President Donald Trump has ushered in the end of an era — no more will liberals dominate the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and use the federal appellate court as a rubber stamp for defeating pro-life legislation and pushing abortion on demand.

Today the U.S. Senate voted to confirm Deputy Assistant Attorney General Lawrence VanDyke to serve on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. President Trump nominated VanDyke in September.

Lawrence VanDyke graduated from Harvard Law School with high honors. Prior to his nomination to the 9th Circuit, VanDyke served as deputy assistant attorney general at the Department of Justice. He has extensive experience serving as solicitor general in both Montana and Nevada, as well as in private practice.

Leading pro-life groups celebrated his confirmation.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/12/11/trump-ends-liberal-domination-of-9th-circuit-appeals-court-as-senate-confirms-lawrence-vandyke/

rangerrebew

I don't believe I've seen anything about this on the MSM.  I wonder why? :whistle:

Offline skeeter

Big.

Trump should get credit from ALL of us on this, with honorable mention going to McConnell.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Big.

Trump should get credit from ALL of us on this, with honorable mention going to McConnell.

Should we also thank Harry "Punch Drunk Palooka" Reid.  After all without him none of this simple majority appointment of judges would be possible
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Should we also thank Harry "Punch Drunk Palooka" Reid.  After all without him none of this simple majority appointment of judges would be possible

Don't you just love the Law of Unintended Consequences?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't you just love the Law of Unintended Consequences?
Yep and delusions of grandeur too!
The Rats thought they would be in power forever. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Winning!!!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't believe I've seen anything about this on the MSM.  I wonder why? :whistle:

@rangerrebew

They are probably still trying to catch their breath.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If Trump is reelected, what will conservatives do?! They'll be losing their favorite Federal court bogey-circuit! :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Trump is reelected, what will conservatives do?! They'll be losing their favorite Federal court bogey-circuit! :sarc:

@PeteS in CA

I agree it's going to be a burden,but I will just have to "soldier up" and learn to live with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

@rangerrebew

They are probably still trying to catch their breath.

The vapors they have! :yowsa:

Offline PeteS in CA

@PeteS in CA

I agree it's going to be a burden,but I will just have to "soldier up" and learn to live with it.

:silly:  888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We'll start looking at the 6th.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

We'll start looking at the 6th.

Bringing more sanity to the 2nd Circuit would be nice, too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"Trump should get credit from ALL of us on this, with honorable mention going to McConnell."

I agree.
Whatever McConnell's other faults are, he's been the primary force at pushing through Mr. Trump's judicial nominees.

Of course, "the big one" -- the replacement of Ruth Ginsburg -- is yet to come. I sense that moment will definitely arrive if Mr. Trump wins re-election.

Perhaps McConnell will perform as well in the impeachment farce when it arrives in the Senate.

If he succeeds in terminating the democrat-communists there (with prejudice), I'll be jumpin' up and down for joy !!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Big.

@skeeter
This is a milestone that will live long after President Trump is gone I hope.  It is definitely something to celebrate, and luckily I already have started.  Congratulations to President Trump, Majority Leader McConnell, and the GOP Senate.   

Offline roamer_1

Big.

YEP. Once it is proven to be true.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
This is a milestone that will live long after President Trump is gone I hope.  It is definitely something to celebrate, and luckily I already have started.  Congratulations to President Trump, Majority Leader McConnell, and the GOP Senate.   
:beer: