Author Topic: McConnell: ‘No chance’ Trump will be removed on impeachment, will take ‘cues’ from Trump attorneys  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell: ‘No chance’ Trump will be removed on impeachment, will take ‘cues’ from Trump attorneys
December 13, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., has been known to let the right down on occasion, but when it comes to impeaching President Donald Trump, he is saying all the right things.

Appearing Thursday on Fox News’ “Hannity,” McConnell talked about his strategy for a Senate impeachment trial and was emphatic that there’s “no chance” Trump will be convicted — the Democrat-led House is widely expected to approve two articles of impeachment next week, resulting in a Senate trial to determine if the president will be removed from office.

And one thing is certain, McConnell, who called the charges “weak,” will control how events proceed in the upper chamber and, in the process, control President Trump’s ultimate fate. For the president, the good news is McConnell said he’ll “take my cues from the president’s lawyers.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/13/mcconnell-no-chance-trump-will-be-removed-on-impeachment-will-take-cues-from-trump-attorneys-863802
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Good news, but I can remember Turtle going soft when the chips are down.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.