Author Topic: Nadler can’t close elevator door fast enough when confronted by angry voters: ‘Shame on you!’  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler can’t close elevator door fast enough when confronted by angry voters: ‘Shame on you!’
December 13, 2019 | Samantha Chang |

House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler was confronted by a small group of angry voters for leading the Democratic Party’s sham impeachment.

One voter warned Nadler that his shameless attempted coup will backfire on Democrats when President Trump wins the 2020 election in a landslide.

Trump supporter Ben Bergquam and several other protesters shouted at Nadler as he wormed his way to the elevator in a bid to make a quick getaway after yesterday’s impeachment debate.

“Shame on you, Chairman Nadler! Shame on you!” Bergquam yelled. “You’ve broken your oath! But keep doing it because the American people see through it. It’s going to work in President Trump’s favor. Keep it up!”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/13/nadler-cant-close-elevator-door-fast-enough-when-confronted-by-angry-voters-shame-on-you-863857
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Nice to see the other side get this kind of treatment for a change.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nadler can’t close elevator door fast enough when confronted by angry voters: ‘Shame on you!’
December 13, 2019 | Samantha Chang |

House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler was confronted by a small group of angry voters for leading the Democratic Party’s sham impeachment.

One voter warned Nadler that his shameless attempted coup will backfire on Democrats when President Trump wins the 2020 election in a landslide.

Trump supporter Ben Bergquam and several other protesters shouted at Nadler as he wormed his way to the elevator in a bid to make a quick getaway after yesterday’s impeachment debate.

“Shame on you, Chairman Nadler! Shame on you!” Bergquam yelled. “You’ve broken your oath! But keep doing it because the American people see through it. It’s going to work in President Trump’s favor. Keep it up!”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/13/nadler-cant-close-elevator-door-fast-enough-when-confronted-by-angry-voters-shame-on-you-863857

DAMN! Is Nadler a midget,or is the guy with him a giant?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
DAMN! Is Nadler a midget,or is the guy with him a giant?

Being a dimocrat, it is probably an optical delusion.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He wore his long tie I see. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
He wore his long tie I see.

Probably a carryover from his Jabba the Hut era.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Probably a carryover from his Jabba the Hut era.

He best invest in some "clip-on's".   Couldn't you just see that tie getting caught in the elevator doors .....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.