Author Topic: AOC refuses to appear on Fox News because it 'bankrolls a white supremacist sympathizer'  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC refuses to appear on Fox News because it 'bankrolls a white supremacist sympathizer'
by Ellie Bufkin
 | December 12, 2019 02:47 PM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she isn't planning to appear on Fox News anytime soon because the network "bankrolls a white supremacist sympathizer."

Claiming that prime-time host Tucker Carlson has espoused racist ideology, the New York Democrat tweeted, "I go back and forth on whether to go on Fox News. The main reason I haven’t is squaring the fact that the ad revenue from it bankrolls a white supremacist sympathizer to broadcast an hour-long production of unmitigated racism, without any accountability whatsoever."

The freshman congresswoman was ostensibly citing an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight by Seth Barron, a project director at the Manhattan Institute and associate editor of City Journal. Barron had commented that AOC's New York district was "occupied by relatively few American citizens," prompting the congresswoman to respond forcefully.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-refuses-to-appear-on-fox-news-because-it-bankrolls-a-white-supremacist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Well that's a relief! I'm sure the sexual abusers and protectors of sexual abusers at ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC are more to her taste (and the feeling might be mutual). yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Gee ... so many FOX viewers and listeners I'm sure are just heartbroken.  :rolling:

Offline berdie

That' so sad.  I was really looking forward to hearing her pearls of wisdom. 8888crybaby wink777

Offline skeeter

Just as well. FNC sails right over the heads of her barely literate constituents.

Offline mountaineer

She doesn't want to risk being asked hard questions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
AOC is the poster girl for the failed education system in the USA.  She is dumb as a stump and arrogant about it too!

I watch Fox a fraction of what I used to because of all the liberal idiots on their network.  If I wanted to listen to the liberal fools, I would watch the bogus mainstream media.