Author Topic: A Mosque in Every German Village  (Read 676 times)

rangerrebew

A Mosque in Every German Village
« on: December 12, 2019, 04:34:38 pm »

A Mosque in Every German Village
Posted on December 10, 2019 by Baron Bodissey   

Never mind a chicken in every pot — we want a mosque in every village!

Many thanks to MissPiggy for translating this article from Philosophia Perennis:

Erfurt politician on new mosque construction: “Build until every village has a mosque…”

(David Berger) “‘No new mosque building in Erfurt.’ Nazis stickers on lamps on our mosque grounds. The mosque will be built, then another one will be built, and then another one and then many more. Until every village has a mosque! Nazis will certainly not stop us.” — tweeted Suleman Malik, Deputy Mayor of Erfurt.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2019/12/a-mosque-in-every-german-village/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: A Mosque in Every German Village
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 06:24:17 pm »
Germany permits religious freedom? Shocking!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 10:50:49 pm »
Germany permits religious freedom? Shocking!

@PeterS

For the time being,anyway. Give it another 10 years,and only Mosques will be allowed,and non-Muslims will officially be second-class citizens/targets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 11:31:27 pm »
@sneakypete, whoever "PeterS"  is, he registered 3 1/2 years ago and never posted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 12:17:49 am »
@sneakypete, whoever "PeterS"  is, he registered 3 1/2 years ago and never posted.

@PeteS in CA

Yes,I know. His handle is just above yours in the drop down menu,and sometimes my mouse is hanging when I click it and don't notice the mistake. Sorry about that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 12:57:29 am »
PeteS wrote:
"Germany permits religious freedom? Shocking!"

Mosques are built to "mark the territory" as muslim.

And while they may be built under the guise of "religious freedom', once muslims are in the majority and in control, that "freedom" will... disappear.

Will you find that... "shocking" ... ??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 01:50:05 am »
PeteS wrote:
"Germany permits religious freedom? Shocking!"

Mosques are built to "mark the territory" as muslim.

And while they may be built under the guise of "religious freedom', once muslims are in the majority and in control, that "freedom" will... disappear.

Will you find that... "shocking" ... ??

@Fishrrman

The only "freedom" under Islam is the "freedom to be a slave and live in terror".
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 01:51:15 am by sneakypete »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 06:25:26 pm »
We are witnessing the destruction of Europe, and it is happening fast.  By 2025, France will have a majority muslim population.  By 2040, France will look like Lebanon or Syria.   Germany will follow.  When the mussies begin killing Christians and Jews in earnest, I hope they rise up with the mother of all crusades.  Western civilization best awaken to the reality of what islam is, which has never been a peaceful entity let alone religion.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2019, 06:50:37 pm »
We are witnessing the destruction of Europe, and it is happening fast.  By 2025, France will have a majority muslim population.  By 2040, France will look like Lebanon or Syria.   Germany will follow.  When the mussies begin killing Christians and Jews in earnest, I hope they rise up with the mother of all crusades.  Western civilization best awaken to the reality of what islam is, which has never been a peaceful entity let alone religion.

@jafo2010

I don't get it. Do the schools in Europe not teach European History? Have the young adults living there never heard of the Crusades?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2019, 08:46:31 pm »
The UGLY TRUTH is that revisionist history has been rather successful at condemning the Crusades, making it appear as if the Christians were the transgressors.  Even the moron we had as POTUS, Barach Obama was condemning of the Crusades.  The fact is the mussies were marauding throughout the countries surrounding the Med converting people to islam with the sword, killing the men, enslaving the women and children.  Islam is NOT a peaceful religion, and in my humble assessment, not a religion.

Look what they are doing/saying in regard to Hitler's final solution/Holocaust.  People are saying it didn't happen, yet we know it did.  As the mussies seize control of Europe, and they will, do you think that sentiment will be amped up?  You bet.  The mussies will see to it the history books are changed to reflect their beliefs.  I think Europe is lost unless they unite and literally execute the most violent crusade to date.  Merkel has destroyed Europe, and I believe that is one piece of history that should be told accurately.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 08:47:20 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 06:13:14 am »
The UGLY TRUTH is that revisionist history has been rather successful at condemning the Crusades, making it appear as if the Christians were the transgressors.  Even the moron we had as POTUS, Barach Obama was condemning of the Crusades.  The fact is the mussies were marauding throughout the countries surrounding the Med converting people to islam with the sword, killing the men, enslaving the women and children.  Islam is NOT a peaceful religion, and in my humble assessment, not a religion.

Look what they are doing/saying in regard to Hitler's final solution/Holocaust.  People are saying it didn't happen, yet we know it did.  As the mussies seize control of Europe, and they will, do you think that sentiment will be amped up?  You bet.  The mussies will see to it the history books are changed to reflect their beliefs.  I think Europe is lost unless they unite and literally execute the most violent crusade to date.  Merkel has destroyed Europe, and I believe that is one piece of history that should be told accurately.
Right. Where is Charles Martel when you need one?

Similar stuff is happening in the US, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis