Author Topic: Thwack! Matt Gaetz nailed Dem impeachment counsel Daniel Goldman  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thwack! Matt Gaetz nailed Dem impeachment counsel Daniel Goldman
« on: December 12, 2019, 03:04:13 pm »
December 12, 2019
Thwack! Matt Gaetz nailed Dem impeachment counsel Daniel Goldman
By Thomas Lifson

Attorney Daniel Goldman appears to be the brains of the impeachment operation, doing all the heavy lifting for Chairman Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee.  Perhaps the most satisfying moment in the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment hearing Monday came when Rep. Matt Gaetz confronted Goldman, the hired gun counsel of the committee’s majority. 

Goldman was visibly uncomfortable as Gaetz began by asking him if he is non-partisan, and Goldman laughably claimed to be so. Then, Gaetz moved in for the kill, asking him, "Have you ever tweeted anything at the president?"

"I have made a number of tweets in my private capacity before I came to this job when I worked in the media," Goldman replied.

"As a matter of fact, this is one of those tweets," Gaetz said gleefully displaying the posterboard.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/thwack_matt_gaetz_nailed_dem_impeachment_counsel_daniel_goldman_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34