Author Topic: Eric Holder trashes Barr as ‘unfit to lead’ Justice Department  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Holder trashes Barr as ‘unfit to lead’ Justice Department
by Madison Dibble
 | December 12, 2019 08:12 AM

Former Attorney General Eric Holder claimed his successor William Barr was “unfit” to continue in his post as head of the Department of Justice.

Holder, who served as attorney general under President Barack Obama, wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post where he said he was “reluctant to publicly criticize” President Trump’s attorney general but felt the need to speak out after Barr issued public statements about disagreements he had with Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on alleged FISA abuse. He also criticized Barr’s remarks from a Federalist Society event where he said the founders intended for one man to lead the executive branch, the president.

“Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office,” Holder wrote.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/eric-holder-trashes-barr-as-unfit-to-lead-justice-department
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Racist incompetent sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Brian Terry was unavailable for comment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Eric the red running his Commie mouth again.   :yawn2:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This from an affirmative action hire to the office?  What a douche canoe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

On June 28, 2012, Holder became the first U.S. Attorney General in history to be held in both criminal and civil contempt. He was held, by a bipartisan vote, in contempt by the House of Representatives in a 255–67 vote, with 17 Democrats voting for the measure, 2 Republicans voting against the measure.

Holder knows all about "unfit to lead."

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bozo should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.  I thought this fool was running for POTUS?  Hmmmm....that did not get off the ground.  Thank God.

Offline skeeter

Listen up, Obama's self described 'wingman' has something to say about how to be an AG.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Got to post it again!

Can you say P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N ????
I knew you could !!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

On June 28, 2012, Holder became the first U.S. Attorney General in history to be held in both criminal and civil contempt. He was held, by a bipartisan vote, in contempt by the House of Representatives in a 255–67 vote, with 17 Democrats voting for the measure, 2 Republicans voting against the measure.

Holder knows all about "unfit to lead."

Fast and Furious
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Eric Holder trashes Barr as ‘unfit to lead’ Justice Department
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2019, 06:17:19 am »
Fast and Furious
Even the democrats agreed that what Holder did was wrong and must be held to account by history, because a thoroughly corrupt DoJ refused to.  To stand up against your party, and do the right thing, often takes the adult concept of "this stuff is serious and must have consequences or the bad behavior will be strengthened."

Holder is scum.  He's the poster-boy for party over nation.  He deserves his footnote in infamy and he's a terrible voice of condemnation, but he's too stupid to see he hurts his own cause by opening his yap. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2019, 06:22:51 am »
Even the democrats agreed that what Holder did was wrong and must be held to account by history, because a thoroughly corrupt DoJ refused to.  To stand up against your party, and do the right thing, often takes the adult concept of "this stuff is serious and must have consequences or the bad behavior will be strengthened."

Holder is scum.  He's the poster-boy for party over nation.  He deserves his footnote in infamy and he's a terrible voice of condemnation, but he's too stupid to see he hurts his own cause by opening his yap.

Quite incredible.  Should be in jail, not giving his opinion.  But if people like Holder had been held accountable then Republicans would no longer have excuses to do the same.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2019, 06:23:52 am »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2019, 12:05:59 pm »

If a fine, upstanding ex AG like Holder says that Barr is unfit...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote