Author Topic: Pensacola Proves It's High Time We Choose American Lives Over Leftism  (Read 166 times)

rangerrebew

Pensacola Proves It's High Time We Choose American Lives Over Leftism

“Some people did something” again.
Wed Dec 11, 2019 Rabbi Aryeh Spero

The recent murderous rampage against our soldiers at Naval Air Station Pensacola was perpetrated by a foreign national from one of the Islamic countries in the Middle East. Unfortunately, this is not a surprise; for this has happened repeatedly now on numerous military bases here: Fort Hood; Little Rock, Arkansas; Tennessee; and recruitment centers; and let's not forget 9/11 itself. The killings come from the same source and ideology.   

Once again, as Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar put it, “some people did something.”

Certain law enforcement officials, so as not to frighten the public or because they wish to be politically correct, are too often "searching" for the motive behind the terrorism. Will we be told yet again that the perpetrator was “mentally disturbed” or “an angry person"? Be it terrorism or “mentally disturbed,” the effect is the same: dead Americans. Perhaps we should review our open door from those countries sending us so many “angry” people.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/12/pensacola-proves-its-high-time-we-choose-american-rabbi-aryeh-spero/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Pensacola Proves It's High Time We Choose American Lives Over Leftism
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 06:14:36 pm »
If there was ever any doubt, we are engaged in asymmetrical warfare, against Islamists.

Maybe we just don't recognize the effects and symptoms, but this has been evident, especially since 9/11, when a handful of Islamists destroyed aircraft and buildings worth huge amounts of money and took over 3000 lives for the price of a few plane tickets, some box cutters, and a one-way trip to their 72 virgins.

The planes might be hard to shoot down, but they need pilots, and that leaves those flying them as the target.

If I were in personnel or intelligence at ANY Navair or other military flight facility, I'd be looking people ovr with a little extra scrutiny and vetting them carefully, especially those who can get within shouting distance of the pilots and aircrew.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis