Author Topic: Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump  (Read 5367 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2019, 04:05:46 pm »
I've been mocking the laughable "obstruction" charge, but I see now that it's an intentionally frivolous throwaway to give vulnerable dems some cover to vote against one and make their vote for the other seem more reasonable.

@Snarknado

Everyone should take note of which Dims vote to impeach,and then single out the vulnerable ones for political destruction come the 2020 election. Don't bother wasting time or money on the "safe comrades" in places like the Left Coast or the northeast,but double down on any living in the south and mid-west. Hammer them with this while the bogus impeachment is still fresh in the minds of the voters.

Take no prisoners and make no exceptions. If you don't live in one of those districts yourself,contribute money to the Republican candidate running against the Dim office holder in the nearest district.

Those of you who live in the northeast can double down on RINO's like Collins. If this means supporting the Dim candidate running against them,contribute to the Dim to get them out of office,and then contribute to their Republican opponent come the next election cycle.

This bogus impeachment amounts to nothing less than an attempted coup,and the participants MUST be punished!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2019, 06:54:01 pm »
@Snarknado

Everyone should take note of which Dims vote to impeach,and then single out the vulnerable ones for political destruction come the 2020 election. Don't bother wasting time or money on the "safe comrades" in places like the Left Coast or the northeast,but double down on any living in the south and mid-west. Hammer them with this while the bogus impeachment is still fresh in the minds of the voters.

Take no prisoners and make no exceptions. If you don't live in one of those districts yourself,contribute money to the Republican candidate running against the Dim office holder in the nearest district.

Those of you who live in the northeast can double down on RINO's like Collins. If this means supporting the Dim candidate running against them,contribute to the Dim to get them out of office,and then contribute to their Republican opponent come the next election cycle.

This bogus impeachment amounts to nothing less than an attempted coup,and the participants MUST be punished!

@sneakypete

It will be a miracle if President Trump survives the 2020 Election.   My heart literally aches for him.

They're going to kill him. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2019, 07:31:17 pm »
@sneakypete

It will be a miracle if President Trump survives the 2020 Election.   My heart literally aches for him.

They'll likely try. Because I don't think there is a Dem who can prevail against him in 2020, and once he walks away from an impeachment, he'll have the dirt on them. Everything they have accused him of, they have done, and more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2019, 08:08:42 pm »
@sneakypete

@DCPatriot

I have NO doubt some are planning on assassinating him right now if he isn't impeached,and wins re-election. I am guessing the SS are already losing their minds due to lack of sleep from running so many investigations.

And I am GUESSING that some of the plotters have congressional or senate seats,which makes it pretty hard to investigate them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2019, 08:13:55 pm »
@DCPatriot

I have NO doubt some are planning on assassinating him right now if he isn't impeached,and wins re-election. I am guessing the SS are already losing their minds due to lack of sleep from running so many investigations.

And I am GUESSING that some of the plotters have congressional or senate seats,which makes it pretty hard to investigate them.

I very much doubt Trump is relying upon the Palace Guards for his and his family's safety.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2019, 08:17:03 pm »
@DCPatriot

@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@Smokin Joe

They cannot afford to let him 'Pick-Off' the Democrat leadership and specifically The Clinton Foundation...the way President Trump would typically do, leading up to 2020.

Use Jeffrey Epstein as an example.   

His death stopped any REAL investigation of a GLOBAL trafficking network of teenage girls under eighteen (18) Yrs old.

And Donald Trump's will stop all this.

We lose.  They win.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 08:19:58 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2019, 08:19:59 pm »
I very much doubt Trump is relying upon the Palace Guards for his and his family's safety.

@Cyber Liberty

He would be a fool if he didn't. NOBODY is more experienced or dedicated to duty than the Secret Service Presidential bodyguard detail. Those guys and gals are hardcore believers  in "truth,justice,and the American way."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2019, 08:21:49 pm »

@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@Smokin Joe

They cannot afford to let him 'Pick-Off' the Democrat leadership and specifically The Clinton Foundation...the way President Trump would typically do, leading up to 2020.

Use Jeffrey Epstein as an example.   

His death stopped any REAL investigation of a GLOBAL trafficking network of teenage girls under eighteen (18) Yrs old.

And Donald Trump's will stop all this.

We lose.  They win.

@DCPatriot

I have very little doubt some will try,but I have faith in the SS being able to protect him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2019, 08:35:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

He would be a fool if he didn't. NOBODY is more experienced or dedicated to duty than the Secret Service Presidential bodyguard detail. Those guys and gals are hardcore believers  in "truth,justice,and the American way."

Do you think he trusts them as much as you do?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2019, 11:00:55 pm »
@sneakypete

@DCPatriot  I think there are a lot of us who think that they are going to try. It seems like Hillary is already circling the wagons now (just sayin') and will swoop in should they succeed.  I don't think she'll attempt to run against him again; she'd be foolish to.

Yes my heartaches for the crap that this President has had to endure; but most of all my heartaches for this country.

God bless and protect President Trump and his family and God Bless America!   :patriot:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 11:02:35 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2019, 11:04:39 pm »
Do you think he trusts them as much as you do?

@Cyber Liberty

Probably. Just because he likes to play stupid so people underestimate him,it doesn't mean he really is stupid.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2019, 11:05:41 pm »
@DCPatriot

I have very little doubt some will try,but I have faith in the SS being able to protect him.

IF he had his own private Security team, I'd feel better...but I don't trust any government entity 'protecting' President Trump.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2019, 11:13:11 pm »
IF he had his own private Security team, I'd feel better..

@libertybele

They ARE his own private security team. They have no other job,and the job they have makes the them most elite employees in the Civil Service. They are the "major rock stars" of the professional world they inhabit. In FACT,his personal guards are the only ones in the nation with the authority to give the President orders.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2019, 11:26:04 pm »
@DCPatriot  I think there are a lot of us who think that they are going to try. It seems like Hillary is already circling the wagons now (just sayin') and will swoop in should they succeed.  I don't think she'll attempt to run against him again; she'd be foolish to.

Yes my heartaches for the crap that this President has had to endure; but most of all my heartaches for this country.

God bless and protect President Trump and his family and God Bless America!   :patriot:

@libertybele

Love you!    :patriot:   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2019, 11:28:55 pm »
@libertybele

They ARE his own private security team. They have no other job,and the job they have makes the them most elite employees in the Civil Service. They are the "major rock stars" of the professional world they inhabit. In FACT,his personal guards are the only ones in the nation with the authority to give the President orders.

@sneakypete

You describe a "dedicated team," which is not the same as "private team."  Private means paid by him, and answerable to him.  He would do it in cooperation with the SS, for the most part, for the same reason we and the Russians cooperate in Syria...to keep from shooting each other by accident.

Supposedly "trusted" agents of other organizations have been stabbing him in the back (CIA and the Feebs, to name just two).  Watching today's Horowitz hearing should disabuse any notions that anybody working for the government is not corruptible.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2019, 11:43:52 pm »
@sneakypete

You describe a "dedicated team," which is not the same as "private team."

I know. A dedicated team is dedicated to their job. A private team is dedicated to their paychecks.

Private means paid by him, and answerable to him.

And wholly lacking in the specialized skills and knowledge to protect a president. The SS have all been working for 10+ years at the top of the professional level,or they would not be on the Presidential Security Team. These people do NOT work at Wal-Mart as security guards on weekends.

He would do it in cooperation with the SS, for the most part, for the same reason we and the Russians cooperate in Syria...to keep from shooting each other by accident.

No disrespect intended,but you clearly have no idea of what is involved when it comes to protecting a high-value target. The FACT that they are experienced SS bodyguards means they can tell at a glance who to shoot and who not to shoot,because they know everybody by sight that is allowed access to the president. Equally as important,the DC cops,the Capital Police, and even the local big city cops that assist the SS when the President travels also recognizes them as being SS Agents.

Comparing these guys to regular bodyguards for commercial hire is like comparing a Super Bowl team to a high school team.

Supposedly "trusted" agents of other organizations have been stabbing him in the back (CIA and the Feebs, to name just two).

All political creatures.

Tell me,how many "tell it all" books about a first family have you ever seen for sale that were written by a retired SS agent?

Watching today's Horowitz hearing should disabuse any notions that anybody working for the government is not corruptible.

Yes,but that does NOT mean the inverse is true,and that everybody is corruptible. If you genuinely believe that,I feel sorry for you.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2019, 11:46:36 pm »
@DCPatriot

The size of the Hershey, PA crowd last night...did I say, "PENNSLY-bleeping-VANIA" shocked the NBC doll caught on open mike.

And not merely the size.  The electric atmosphere and happy faces vacant of hate.  (Just as many were outside as inside)

There's no way a 'President' Pence is going to be able to garner and maintain the outrage sufficient to get to the bottom of all this CLINTON MACHINE corruption.

The press has been forced out in the open...they are hostile to Republicans and Conservatives and Capitalists.

IMO, Pres. Trump has created a dragon ONLY he can 'slay'...if he has 4 more years and a House Majority to help him.

Otherwise, ...history is written by the victors.   

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2019, 12:03:09 am »
The size of the Hershey, PA crowd last night...did I say, "PENNSLY-bleeping-VANIA" shocked the NBC doll caught on open mike.

And not merely the size.  The electric atmosphere and happy faces vacant of hate.  (Just as many were outside as inside)

There's no way a 'President' Pence is going to be able to garner and maintain the outrage sufficient to get to the bottom of all this CLINTON MACHINE corruption.

The press has been forced out in the open...they are hostile to Republicans and Conservatives and Capitalists.

IMO, Pres. Trump has created a dragon ONLY he can 'slay'...if he has 4 more years and a House Majority to help him.

Otherwise, ...history is written by the victors.   

If Trump plays this right he could transform himself into a folk hero. A knight without armor in a savage land...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2019, 01:27:06 am »
@sneakypete

You need not feel sorry for me.  I'm not a trusting sort, but you know better than I about these people.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2019, 01:58:53 am »
@sneakypete You are right about the professionalism of the SS.

Consider, too, that there were Secret Service agents being transferred OFF of the POTUS detail under Clinton, by request. That is a degree of professionalism that says "I can't take a bullet for these people, so get me out of here."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2019, 02:12:12 am »
@sneakypete You are right about the professionalism of the SS.

Consider, too, that there were Secret Service agents being transferred OFF of the POTUS detail under Clinton, by request. That is a degree of professionalism that says "I can't take a bullet for these people, so get me out of here."

@Smokin Joe

Exactly!

Also,take note that to date not ONE SINGLE "first family expose" has been written by a former SS agent,and you KNOW they know a lot of stuff nobody else knows.

In fact,you just don't hear anything from them. They retire,and just disappear. None are TV talking heads,advisors to tv networks,etc,etc,etc.

There really are people that can't be bought.

Offline verga

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2019, 02:35:08 am »
@libertybele

You left out the unsung rock stars: The Diplomatic Security Service. 2,500 agents and to the best of my knowledge have never lost a protectee.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2019, 02:37:05 am »
You left out the unsung rock stars: The Diplomatic Security Service. 2,500 agents and to the best of my knowledge have never lost a protectee.

@verga

You are right,my apologies.

They do not operate alone,though. They sometimes have military backup.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2019, 02:50:56 am »
@libertybele

Thank you for the information.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2019, 02:55:21 am »
Thank you for the information.

@libertybele

Thank YOU! It is amazingly refreshing to be able to say something good about government employees in DC,and not have any reservations. It's almost like being a kid again on Christmas morning.