Author Topic: Trump campaign tweets video of Trump as 'Avengers' villain Thanos  (Read 274 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/473959-trump-campaign-tweets-video-of-trump-as-avengers-villain-thanos

President Trump’s campaign tweeted a doctored clip of the president as Thanos, the villain in the Avengers film franchise.

The clip depicts Trump as Thanos saying “I am inevitable” before snapping his fingers, causing Democratic House leadership to disintegrate in the manner of the climax of “Infinity War,” during which the character dispatches several of the heroes, and half the world’s population, in a similar way.

“House Democrats can push their sham impeachment all they want. President Trump's re-election is inevitable,” the account tweeted.

more at link

They ain't even hiding it anymore.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 01:09:15 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump campaign tweets video of Trump as 'Avengers' villain Thanos
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 03:08:07 pm »
Well I didn't watch the movie but I heard the character loses.

I think Trump is a loser too.  Reports that he is calling FBI scum at his rallies.  When will people wake up and see the damage that this president is doing to this country?  He was supposed to be drain the swamp but some of his associates have already been sent to prison.  Who knows what is going to happen with Rudy.  And lets just say the president isn't squeaky clean.  He has to call FBI scum because they just wouldn't let him do as he pleases.  FBi who we rely on to keep this country safe. 

I know how Trump has people conditioned to answer for him.  Because he has taken the victim card and run with it.  Some people feed on Trump continuously whether it is Rush or a host of people from Fox News.  And they have the strategy down.  No matter what the issue its because the liberals have attacked him.  And if its not from Rush or the Trump media it is fake.  If you are to say anything about him you are a liberal that hates Trump.

Funny but I didn't see this posted here:

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation
Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

I told someone I care about that its a big fall from 2000 feet.  Some day people are going to break the barrier of victimhood and realize that they are supporting Trump mob.  That the agencies that we have relied on in this country are not the enemy.  And that draining the swamp Trump style is only accepting a new kind of swamp.  If Trump is elected again we deserve everything we get. 

Trump wants a long drawn out trial in the Senate because nobody else can run for president.   We'll be stuck with Trump Mafia.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump campaign tweets video of Trump as 'Avengers' villain Thanos
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 02:55:01 am »
Well I didn't watch the movie but I heard the character loses.

I think Trump is a loser too.  Reports that he is calling FBI scum at his rallies.  When will people wake up and see the damage that this president is doing to this country?  He was supposed to be drain the swamp but some of his associates have already been sent to prison.  Who knows what is going to happen with Rudy.  And lets just say the president isn't squeaky clean.  He has to call FBI scum because they just wouldn't let him do as he pleases.  FBi who we rely on to keep this country safe. 

I know how Trump has people conditioned to answer for him.  Because he has taken the victim card and run with it.  Some people feed on Trump continuously whether it is Rush or a host of people from Fox News.  And they have the strategy down.  No matter what the issue its because the liberals have attacked him.  And if its not from Rush or the Trump media it is fake.  If you are to say anything about him you are a liberal that hates Trump.

Funny but I didn't see this posted here:

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation
Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

I told someone I care about that its a big fall from 2000 feet.  Some day people are going to break the barrier of victimhood and realize that they are supporting Trump mob.  That the agencies that we have relied on in this country are not the enemy.  And that draining the swamp Trump style is only accepting a new kind of swamp.  If Trump is elected again we deserve everything we get. 

Trump wants a long drawn out trial in the Senate because nobody else can run for president.   We'll be stuck with Trump Mafia.
@Chosen Daughter
Great post, I agree with almost everything you wrote, and I think your point about the destruction of our American institutions like the FBI, CIA, DoJ, NSA is as insightful as it is horrific.  It's almost like President Trump promised to destroy the Establishment and succeeded.  In place of expertise he offers graft and scapegoating. 

and cult45 excuses, and enables it, because liberals.  They have defiantly become their enemy.  I can't explain their thinking, but I know they think President Trump becomes greater with every blow against the values I hold as an American

I can't explain it.  The one thing I disagree your post is a perceived fear of a drawn out Senate trial.  You may be correct President Trump wants to make it last.  I want that too.

I'm proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you and assert to President Trump "STOP!"