Author Topic: House Passes Bill Opening Backdoor Immigration Route for Wealthy Chinese  (Read 607 times)

rangerrebew

House Passes Bill Opening Backdoor Immigration Route for Wealthy Chinese

Neil Munro6 Dec 2019

The House quietly passed a bill on December 3 to crack open a backdoor route for wealthy Chinese to buy their way into U.S. citizenship by lending money to the U.S. real estate industry.

Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI) portrayed the bill as a boost to trade between the United States and Portugal. But the bill allows wealthy Chinese to get into the United States after first buying Portuguese citizenship.

“Congress is getting duped. … [The bill is] creating a new path for Chinese people,” said one Capitol Hill source.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/06/house-passes-bill-opening-backdoor-immigration-route-for-wealthy-chinese/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: House Passes Bill Opening Backdoor Immigration Route for Wealthy Chinese
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 06:35:10 pm »
Ok,I want to see both of you who are surprised by this to raise your hands.

It might be your only hope of getting into rehab while you still have the remnants of a mind.

BTW,look very carefully for the signatures of alleged Republican co-conspirators.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 06:42:17 pm »

It might be your only hope of getting into rehab while you still have the remnants of a mind.

BTW,look very carefully for the signatures of alleged Republican co-conspirators.

This is an absolute outrage.  This SOB bill damn well better not get 51 votes in the senate.   F'ers tried to sneak one buy.  Glad Breitbart outted the plot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 06:56:56 pm »

@sneakypete

Really want to get your blood pressure up Pete? Passed by voice vote.  There's no record of  culprits, outside the Bill Sponsors....

12/03/2019   Passed/agreed to in House: On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.(text: CR H9189)

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/565/actions
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:58:43 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 08:28:50 pm »
@sneakypete

Really want to get your blood pressure up Pete? Passed by voice vote.  There's no record of  culprits, outside the Bill Sponsors....

@catfish1957

Gee, THERE'S a surprise,huh? Why,if I didn't know any better,I MIGHT suspect they were doing something they weren't exactly proud of doing,and trying to hide it from the voters.

But we all know that can't be true because they are Republicans,right? </S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 08:48:01 pm »
Here is the text of the bill, from the link in the Breitbart article:

116th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 565

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

December 4, 2019

Received; read twice an referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

AN ACT

To include Portugal in the list of foreign states whose nationals are eligible for admission into the United States as E1 and E2 nonimmigrants if United States nationals are treated similarly by the Government of Portugal.

1.Short title
This Act may be cited as the Advancing Mutual Interests and Growing Our Success Act or the AMIGOS Act.

2.Nonimmigrant traders and investors
For purposes of clauses (i) and (ii) of section 101(a)(15)(E) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(15)(E)), Portugal shall be considered to be a foreign state described in such section if the Government of Portugal provides similar nonimmigrant status to nationals of the United States.

3.Determination of budgetary effects
The budgetary effects of this Act, for the purpose of complying with the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010, shall be determined by reference to the latest statement titled Budgetary Effects of PAYGO Legislation for this Act, submitted for printing in the Congressional Record by the Chairman of the House Budget Committee, provided that such statement has been submitted prior to the vote on passage.

Where in the bill is any nation or nationality other than the US or Portugal mentioned?

Where in the bill is a direct path to citizenship for any E1 or E2 "nonimmigrants" mentioned?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:50:46 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 08:50:22 pm »
Here is the text of the bill, from the link in the Breitbart article:

Where in the bill is any nation or nationality other than the US or Portugal mentioned?

Where in the bill is a path to citizenship for any E1 or E2 "nonimmigrants" mentioned?

According to Brietbart, the concern is Chinese using loop holes, and basically buying Portugeuse citizenships.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 08:54:07 pm »
According to Brietbart, the concern is Chinese using loop holes, and basically buying Portugeuse citizenships.

An Elbonian cannot "buy Portuguese citizenship" as well? And what is the direct path from E1 or E2 status to citizenship? They cannot obtain a Green Card.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 09:03:01 pm »
An Elbonian cannot "buy Portuguese citizenship" as well? And what is the direct path from E1 or E2 status to citizenship? They cannot obtain a Green Card.

I am not an expert on US immigation law.  Are you thinking this Brietbart article and claim is bogus?
In my eyes, anything that allows the Chicoms to circumvent anything in access to this country should be yanked.