Author Topic: Always Remember Joe Biden Misled Everyone About Wife's Death, Blamed Innocent Man for Years  (Read 435 times)

Offline mrclose

He smeared the truck driver for years.

**snip**

To be fair, Dunn was involved in what’s easily the most traumatic event of Biden’s life. In December of 1972, mere weeks after Biden was elected to the Senate for his first term in an upset victory, his first wife and daughter were killed in a car accident while Christmas shopping.

Dunn was the truck driver who hit them. According to the Newark (Delaware) Post, Neilia Biden drove the car into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer for reasons unknown, perhaps having to do with her head being turned.

Dunn apparently did everything possible to avoid a collision, according to reports, even overturning his truck in the process. He was also the first person to render assistance at the scene.

This is where reality and Joe Biden diverge, however, and in a profoundly reprehensible manner.

“I just burst into tears,” Hamill said of hearing the clip of how her father “drank his lunch” before the accident.

“Suppose he becomes the next vice president,” Hamill said in 2008. “Movies could be made about him and books could be written about him, all falsely portraying my father as a drunk driver. We need to set the record straight and clear my father’s name right now before this goes any further.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/always-remember-joe-biden-misled-everyone-wifes-death-blamed-innocent-man-years/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=teaparty&utm_campaign=lminetwork&utm_content=2019-12-07&fbclid=IwAR31WRYKg30eYpV_wc6yQHpUy-ZFCPnHcviIGbAnItaddg-
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 01:27:40 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thanks for the post. I wasn't aware of this Biden tragedy.  His blatant false accusation is a testament of his true character.  Very sad indeed that he lost a wife and daughter and the later on a son. 

He now has more to deal with just around the corner with his own involvement in the Ukraine as well as his son's.  I'm really surprised that he's running with so much baggage.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Joe is that classic country club pr**k who thinks he's untouchable, and can stomp on anyone he wishes to cover his butt or shut down any opposition, with a smug smirk while he does it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mrclose

Joe Biden is a textbook psychopath, Washington DC, specifically the senate, is full of psychopaths, they do not become traumatized because some family member(s)turn up dead, they simply twist the event to their advantage!

This event has been known for decades, the entire media machine knew he was shopping the corpses of his wife and daughter for votes, that he was slandering the crap out of the trucker!

Biden's wife was proven to have been the responsible party for the accident and they never called him out on it!

It was the most brazen, and despicable piece of political exploitation done by anyone in modern American political history, and the media never called him out on it!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden.  A habitual douche canoe. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.