Author Topic: Lefty Activist Runs To Middle East Marries Muslim Lover, Begs To Return Home After DISGUSTING ‘Weddi  (Read 174 times)

rangerrebew

Lefty Activist Runs To Middle East Marries Muslim Lover, Begs To Return Home After DISGUSTING ‘Wedding Gift’
By Staff Editor
Posted on December 4, 2019

Lacy MacAuley is a violent left-wing nut who helps organize Antifa Communist riots across America, and was featured in Project Veritas’ undercover video where she was one of the morons behind the violent disrupt protests during Trump’s inauguration. Just like every other brain dead moron on the left, MacAuley fell in love with Muslims and Islam and became obsessed with helping Muslim terrorists disguised as refugees, determined to prove to the world that Islam is a “religion of peace.”

But shortly after falling in love with a Muslim and moving with him to Turkey, her little world of unicorns and rainbows would soon be destroyed. Through her blog, she would go on to tell the world about the horrifying things her Muslim boyfriend put her through, describing the fear and hell she lived in as he began practicing Sharia Law on her, controlling her every move as he beat and raped her for going against his wishes.

https://independentminute.com/2019/12/04/lefty-activist-runs-to-middle-east-marries-muslim-lover-begs-to-return-home-after-disgusting-wedding-gift/?utm_source=Bytesignal-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:3412&utm_campaign=12-5%20idm

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She got off easy if all he did was rape her.  I assume she still has her face, unlike the others who came before her?  I learned about our "Muslim Friends" back in the 70's when I was at college.  My girlfriend's best friend had a go-round with her Persian boyfriend, and there wasn't a spot on her body that wasn't bruised.  Terrible.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: