Author Topic: The Despicable Sanctimony of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Despicable Sanctimony of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
« on: December 06, 2019, 02:48:21 pm »
In her “prayerful” hatred of President Donald Trump, sanctimony-signalling Nancy Pelosi is downright loathsome
The Despicable Sanctimony of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

By Judi McLeod  December 6, 2019

And “she’s working overtime to get the job done with as much feigned sanctimony as she can muster.

Unfortunately the feigned sanctimony of Pelosi is of a kind that sours the human soul.
Feigned sanctimony of Pelosi is of a kind that sours the human soul

Self-bestowed sanctimony, like seething hatred of another,  is something that should never be put out on public display.

Pelosi’s grab-bag sanctimony was on full display today when journalist James Rosen asked the one question millions of people longingly need answered: “Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?”

Pelosi’s answer was a jaw-dropping stunner, not because she ordered plucky Rosen, “Don’t mess with me.”, but because she took it upon herself to answer for all Catholics,  and all other Democrats with the proverbial use of the term,“WE”.

“Don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that,” Pelosi said. “As a Catholic, I resent you using ‘hate’ in a sentence that references me.”

Millions in the world, including Catholics resent that Pelosi uses her Catholic religion as a foil to hide her seething hatred of President Trump and his supporters known in Democrat land as the curse-worthy “deplorables”.

more
https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-despicable-sanctimony-of-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34