Author Topic: Democrats could introduce articles of impeachment next week  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats could introduce articles of impeachment next week
« on: December 05, 2019, 09:26:02 pm »
Democrats could introduce articles of impeachment next week
By Scott Wong and Olivia Beavers - 12/05/19 02:53 PM EST

House Democrats could introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump next week, four Democratic sources told The Hill on Thursday.

“I expect articles will be introduced next week,” one of the Democratic sources said, adding that the Judiciary Committee could also begin marking up those articles next week as well.

The trio of sources signaled that the accelerated timeline is part of an effort to wrap up the historic inquiry into Trump’s dealings with Ukraine before Christmas. In doing so, however, Democrats don’t want impeachment to be the last vote Congress takes before heading into the religious holidays, preferring instead to end on a more bipartisan note like funding the government.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/473253-democrats-could-introduce-articles-of-impeachment-next-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Democrats could introduce articles of impeachment next week
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 10:41:30 pm »
I thought it HAD to be next week to beat the holiday rush?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 10:47:00 pm »
I thought it HAD to be next week to beat the holiday rush?

The only rush here is to impeach Trump by pretending Biden is his political opponent.  Once that has been accomplished, the Dems will be free to dump Biden and prop up someone else.  Until that happens, they are stuck with Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 11:16:27 pm »
The only rush here is to impeach Trump by pretending Biden is his political opponent.  Once that has been accomplished, the Dems will be free to dump Biden and prop up someone else.  Until that happens, they are stuck with Biden.

If Biden is their nominee of choice, I think an impeachment trial where the Bidens will be central figures is a losing strategy.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA