Author Topic: Joy Behar: GOP Cares About Barron Trump But Not The 70,000 Children Being Held at the Border  (Read 552 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar: GOP Cares About Barron Trump But Not The 70,000 Children Being Held at the Border

Pam Key 5 Dec 2019

On Thursday’s broadcast of ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar questioned the outrage over Stanford University professor Pamela Karlan’s reference to President Donald Trump’s 13-year-old son, Barron during the impeachment inquiry.

Whoopi Goldberg said, “I mean, think about all the things his father said about different people, but excuse me. I just —maybe they missed this part, but she was not speaking about the child. She was speaking about his name and how it played into what he could not do. You cannot take a title. She was not being disrespectful or nasty.”

Behar said, “You have to have a sense of humor, and a lot of these people do not have it. Why aren’t they concerned about the 70,000 children being held at the border? they’re worried about this one child? He deserves respect and love and affection. He’s a lovely kid as far as I can tell. He seems like a nice kid. you said the joke was about the father.”

Goldberg said, “It wasn’t even a joke. It was a play on words.”

Behar said, “But she apologized.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/12/05/joy-behar-gop-cares-about-barron-trump-but-not-the-70000-children-being-held-at-the-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Barron Trump doesn't have a p*ssy, so Prof. Karlan doesn't give a $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

Is she alluding to that UN "report" that used 2015 data? Or does Behar not understand calendars?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is she alluding to that UN "report" that used 2015 data? Or does Behar not understand calendars?
Oh she understands one calendar

But Behar is stuck in

Offline verga

Double standard. Sasha and Malia, Chelsea, were all off limits with the MSM, The Bush girls and Barron are all fair game.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.